Honest person (6)

Xu Zifan was ready to go to bed after posting Weibo, but before going to bed, he had to act as a sleepwalker.

Xu Zifan opened the door of the master bedroom and walked in. Wu Xuefei was already asleep. He lifted Wu Xuefei's quilt directly, began to fold the quilt like a robot, pulled out the pillow under Wu Xuefei's head, and placed it on the quilt upright. Wu Xuefei was dreaming when she was suddenly awakened, her heart beating fast. Seeing Xu Zifan's expressionless face, she screamed in a panic and hurried out to knock on Wu Lidong's door.

Just as Wu Lidong fell asleep, he frowned and opened the door, "What did you do in the middle of the night?"

Wu Xuefei pointed in the direction of the master bedroom and said anxiously: "Xu Zifan, Xu Zifan doesn't know what's going on..."

Wu Lidong walked to the door of the master bedroom and saw that Xu Zifan was folding the sheets, only the bare mattress was left on the bed. Then Xu Zifan reached out and took the water cup on the bedside table and poured it on the mattress. Using Wu Xuefei's silk pajamas as a rag, he began to wipe the mattress.

Wu Xuefei screamed again, "My pajamas! I bought it one thousand and two!"

Wu Lidong hurriedly grabbed her, and said angrily: "Be quiet, he is sleepwalking. What if he wakes up, he will die again? Today I went to talk about work, and I forgot about sleepwalking. I have to tell him tomorrow, otherwise how can I sleep this night?"

Wu Xuefei was so angry, "Why is he so sick? He wets my bed. How can I sleep tonight?"

"Lock the master bedroom later. You can sleep with me tonight. Anyway, he doesn't know what the bedroom is like when he goes to work in the morning." Wu Lidong embraced her and kissed her on the face, "Don't be angry It's been a long time since I hugged you to sleep, and I thought very much. At night, we are under a blanket and think about your nominal husband in the living room. Isn't it exciting?"

Wu Xuefei laughed and leaned on him, "I'm not serious, I like you like this."

Xu Zifan turned his back to them and heard them clearly, and raised his eyebrows. After wiping the entire mattress wet, he turned around with his pajamas and walked to the next bed without expression. Both Wu Lidong and Wu Xuefei's expressions changed, and there was a bad feeling in their hearts.

Sure enough, Xu Zifan repeated the previous action. This time he didn't even fold the quilt and sheets, and he splashed a cup of coffee on the bed and wiped it everywhere. Wu Xuefei pointed to the large pool of stains on the bed, and her hands trembled a little with anger, "He, he is so crazy, what's wrong with him? What should we do now? How are we going to sleep?"

Wu Lidong also started a fire, no matter what he died or not, he strode to Xu Zifan and patted Xu Zifan's shoulder, "Hey! Wake up!"

In the next second, Xu Zifan reflexively gave him a shoulder throw! Wu Lidong's entire waist hit the edge of the bedside table, and the lamp fell and hit him on the head!

"Ah—" Wu Lidong screamed, hugged his head tightly, and touched his lower back again, trembling with pain.

"Lidong!" Wu Xuefei immediately rushed to help him, and when he touched him, he screamed, so scared that Wu Xuefei hurriedly grabbed the phone and called an ambulance. After such a few seconds, Wu Lidong was in cold sweat.

Looking at Xu Zifan again, he continued to wipe the bed carefully as if he were all right. After wiping the bed, I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. He didn't seem to react at all to the outside world. The two of them were going crazy, but there was no doubt, because the Internet said that somnambulism and cooking, Xu Zifan's way of packing things, is more like being squeezed to work by them a while ago. Look like.