Flight 266

BOARDING PASSENGERS FOR FLIGHT #266 Seoul, South Korea!

Renae grabs her bag quietly yarning as she gets in the long line to hoard her flight. She couldn't help but to think of Mark and his last words to her. She scratched her temple as she receives a call. Struggling to find the ringing phone she gets it out of her pocket to see a familiar face flash on screen.

MARK💕

ACCEPT. DECLINE.

"Hey baby, you boarded yet?"

"Just waiting in line now" Renae rolled her eyes sighing as the line inches closer. She quickly opens the passport showing her ticket to the flight attendant. Walking towards her seat she smiled as she stuffed her luggage in. "Okay Mark I'm on the plane, I'll call you when we land". She sighs. Over the phone mark voice becomes more pronounced "Alright then, Love y-". Renae quickly hangs up not saying a word. She has been frustrated with Mark because of him leaving her stranded, she indeed did not love him back.

Renae sits down relaxed tucking her head deeply into the pillow for rest. "This is going to be a long flight. I should definitely sleep, I have a busy schedule next week". Renae thought to herself. Drifting off to sleep she remembers she has to enroll into school, Figuring out her scheduling and having to find a job while she obtain her scholarship for Linguistics.

Ladies and gentlemen we have arrived to Seoul, South Korea please buckle up as we prepare for Landing.

Renae grabs her bag and puts the pillow into the bag looking over to the window. A beautiful glance of Seoul, the landscape so unfamiliar and wonderful possibilities that wait for her. Walking down the runway she hurries to pull her phone out calling Mark. No signal, No dial tone she scurried to the local mart picking up a phone running to the register. She looks up and notices the stare of many. What Renae failed to realize is an a Black American woman she would be prone to racism, people staring in awe.
She shrugs it off and asks "how much"?
The lady named the price, Renae willing hands over too much money just trying to contact mark. She was alone having nothing setup other than to meet Mark where he would take care of the living details and etc. She becomes irritated as she poorly put the phone together for activated. Renae understood the Korean language as she been a scholar in many languages. Korean, Mandarin, Hindi, English, Spanish, etc. One thing she wasn't an expert in were Men. She tried calling Mark, To no answer prevailed she sat Worriedly.

Renae picks the phone up, searching for local hotels, look like she would have to dig into the savings for this one. She knew she would have a dorm ready next week for school but she couldn't go there until then. She was two weeks early before school even began. "Renae, Never depend on someone you must always remember your mother teachings" A familiar voice ran through her head. Her mothers teachings, she had abandoned the teaching knowing one day it would cost her severely.

As she check into her hotel she became enraged knowing mark was never true to his word she jumps onto the bed glimpsing at the Enchanting Nightlife. Tonight she would stay in ordering room service. In her hotel for three nights she'll figure it out, as she hope mark would surely had contacted her by then.