The life 🎁❣️

Renae's story

"I don't understand how you can have a sugar daddy and still have a job."Nina says to Renae, Renae sighs "I have the job incase he decides to leave me for someone else or shit goes bad." Renae rubs her forehead trying to keep her voice quiet. "Nina I'm on a vacation I'm trying to stay quiet I don't want Mark to wakeup". She says looking around to spot the tropical waves crashing.

T

he phone fell silent for a minute or two, "Okay okay I'm just saying girl if I had a sugar daddy I wouldn't be keeping a sorry ass job" Nina laughs. Renae shook her head thinking to herself 'How did I end up with this crazy ass friend of mine?' Renae and Nina been friends for a while now, First meeting in College Senior year. "Hey I got to go okay, I think I heard mark getting up". Renae says softly applying lip balm in the living room mirror.

"Okay girl.. tell em I said heeyyyy, next time y'all better take me this child is driving me up the walls won't sleep, eat, or poop. Constipated and got the meanest attitude I've ever seen ugh " Nina says shushing Renee's Nephew . "Aww how is the little man doing by the way.. are you taking care of him?"
Nina scoffs "Take care of him, He is a spoiled little thang I'm tired of em." Both Laughing it off, "okay I really gotta go now" Renae coaches.

"Okay bye now luv".
" Bye luv"

They both say their goodbyes as Renae hangs up. Mark awakes from the slumber half baked with only boxers and shirt in one hand. "Who was that?" Mark says putting on his shirt, making his way to the kitchen. Renae goes behind him hugging him.

"Morning babe, That was Nina , just checking up on her you know she just had her son." Mark gives a worried look. "What"? Renae questions. "You've been taking your pills right ?"
HE asked looking into her eye. Renae could tell this is a serious look. Anytime mark looks deeply into my eyes he's either worried or serious.