make a move.

The teacher had arrived. She was telling each student to introduce themselves.

Gosh, I hate speaking in front of everyone in class. It's one of my fears. I was carefully looking at the people introducing themselves paying attention on when it would be my turn.

Jake had just finished speaking, after him was sunghoon and winter, then my turn. 

Sunghoon got up from his chair and immediately started to speak "My name's sunghoon, nice to meet you all I guess." 

Even his voice sounds so dreamy. 

"I'm winter. It's great to see you all. Hope we have a nice time." winter had just finished and I was next.

I took a deep breath and got up from my chair. "Hi everyone, my name's y/n. Its nice to meet you all." 

I hope I didn't sound too shabby or maybe my voice was quiet? So many things were going in my mind, after I finished introducing myself. I should really stop overthinking.

Everyone had finished with their introductions and just like that our math teacher had entered our classroom. It's the first day of year 12 and he already demanded us to open our textbooks and notebooks.

The whole class groaned some of them even pleaded him not too. But regardless of that, he still did what he wanted.

I reached for my math textbook and notebook in my bag and took out my stationary pouch. 

I placed it on my desk and flipped to page 5. 

There were already some formula's written on the board which we needed to copy down, so I did as said.

After writing all the formula's, I looked around class and noticed everybody busy writing something or another. Some of them even started solving the questions.

Whenever I'm in math class. I suddenly feel so dumb. It's like everyone knows what to do except me.

01:00 pm

"Thank god we have lunch now, I was famished." winter said while me and her were walking out of class together.

"It felt like such a long day." I groaned in frustation while heading towards the cafeteria. It's just the first day and I'm already sick of school. I just want to go home at this point.

There was a really long line, but we managed to get food before it would've ran out. 

"Come, let's sit over there." winter pointed at a corner table.

I followed her lead and we both sat down silently munching on our meals.

"Do you want me to give you tips, on how to make a move on sunghoon?" 

I stopped eating midway, and looked straight at winter. "No thanks, I'd prefer not to." There was no way I would be able to make a move on sunghoon or any boy. I don't think I have the abilities to do so.

"Well it's up to you I guess, just to let you know. You remember wonyoung right?" winter asked me while drinking her banana milk.

I nodded in response.

"She likes your ice prince too." 

Of course I knew that. It was so obvious from the starting of year 11, she'd always be near him, even when he was clearly uninterested. Or was he? 

"She's all over him there too, see." she pointed using her eyes.

I turned around, and noticed wonyoung and her best friend yujin standing near sunghoon and his friends. I couldn't believe my eyes, but she was flirting with sunghoon? I need to pour bleach in my eyes.

I turned back around to winter. "Even if she likes my ice prince, he doesn't seem to like her at all. So it's safe to say, he's an anti romantic."

"And how are you going to make this anti romantic fall in love with you?" winter questioned.

"Oh come on, haven't you read romance books before? Theres always that anti romantic guy who doesn't like any such kind of love. But when that one girl gets introduced into his life, she turns him into a romantic." 

"Y/n.... what am I going to do with you." winter sighed looking down at her food shaking her head.

"Just eat your food, you don't need to worry about my love life." I said, while finishing the last bite.

Winter looked at me and started silently laughing. She nodded her head in response which I knew was a lie because she'd always bring up something about sunghoon. Maybe she is right, maybe I should do something about it. Maybe I need to actually make a move.