Scenario 💜💚🐢

Got a lot of my ideas from an amazing story called blood is thicker then ooze on Ao3 by Inkymew, please go give them lots of love!

After the seasons, before the movie. I was thinking it would take place maybe a day or two after the fight with shredder and things have calmed down a little bit.

For the backstory Donnie got left at draxum when the turtles and splinter were mutated. I feel growing up Donnie did have a good father son relationship with draxum but there were a few toxic, or abusive traits draxum had. For example once Donnie spoke out in anger torwards draxum as a 'tantrum' so he got muzzled for a couple of days. He did get out the house a lot but never interacted with the turtles. He only had like 2 or 3 fights with them physically before draxum had his fallout. After he did Donnie ran off angry at him for not trying harder so he was on his own for a good while fending for himself. When the fight came up with shredded and they all needed help Donnie stepped in and only 'fought for himself' along with the turtles. Another thing to keep in mind was he kept his name a secret like Cassandra did lol. Which brings us to now! Draxum finally somewhat getting Donnie to come out to the lair and properly introduce the softshell!

So I think a good wholesome jrounwy this RP can go forth with us the evaluation of Donnie and Leo's sibling bond since now splints and drax arnt technically rivals with eachother, same with the turtles and drax, that all bonds can be made better!

Now how I was hoping This RP can start out
Drax comes to the lair for a hang out ether they go out and do something that day doesn't matter, but he comes with Donnie to introduce the softshell turtle. Donnie personality is more feisty and feral like with everyone, like growling or snarling at people when they get too close ETC, I also find it cute to imagine him kinda hiding behind draxum like a kid that's why lol over time I can see Donnie over time slowly opening up and being more open then feral like!

For characters to play is up to you! You can play Donnie if you want and I'll play Leo or if you wnat I can play Donnie and you Leo, then we'll figure out the rest of the roles!

Ide be so excited to roleplay with you and I hope you RP with me! Have a lovely day hammatos!