Scarlet smiled as she looked at the ring on her finger, it had been about 3 months since Billy had proposed to her. It had also been 3 months since they had committed the biggest murder in Woodsboro history. Billy walked into their bedroom seeing Scarlet sat in front of her vanity "What are you doing up here darlin?" he asked walking up behind her. Scarlet smiled looking at him thru the mirror "Just thinking." she said. Billy nodded "Do you ever miss your mom and sister?" he asked, Scarlet shook her head "No, I never really fit in with them, I mean my mom must have known what that asshole Himbry did but she still got together with him." she said her hand gripping her hairbrush tightly. Billy placed his hand on hers, rubbing it "Your mom never cared about anyone other than herself and your sister. Don't worry about them, they aren't here to hurt you anymore." he said as he made her unclench her hand "Have you talked to your dad?" he asked kissing her fingers as he massaged her hand. Scarlet shook her head "I don't want to upset him." she said, Billy frowned "Scar, he deserves to know everything that Jane and your mother did to you, plus I think you should tell him about the rape." he said. Scarlet sighed but nodded "You're right," she said. Billy grinned "I never get tired of hearing that." he joked, Scarlet hit him in the stomach lightly. Billy left the room as she pulled out her phone to call her dad. Patrick Walker was sitting in his living room watching the game and drinking a beer when his phone started ringing, he picked up the phone and saw it was his little girl so he quickly answered the call "Hey my little princess, what do I owe the pleasure of your call?" he asked. Scarlet chuckled "Hey Daddy, um I need to talk to you about some things." she said playing with her engagement ring. Patrick frowned "Is everything ok Scar? Are you and Billy fighting?" he asked. Scarlet smiled slightly "No, we're ok. It's um about mom, Jane and Himbry." she said. Patrick sighed "Ok did something happen before they were murdered?" he asked. Scarlet started to cry "At the end of last school year, Himbry raped me Daddy." she said through her cries, Patrick gripped the phone in his hand "Did your mother know?" he asked trying to remain calm. Scarlet calmed down a bit " I think she did, but I'm not sure." she admitted, Patrick loosened his grip on the phone "Wait, so when you shut us all out for those few months after school ended, it was because of this?" he asked slowly putting the pieces together. "Yeah." Scarlet said feeling bad she didn't tell him. The two continued talking for a bit longer before hanging up, Scarlet smiled as she got up heading downstairs hearing Billy and Stu joking around as her phone rang "Hello?" she said as she answered "Hello." a voice asked "Yes? Hello?" she asked "what's your favourite scary movie Scarlet?" the man asked. Scarlet gasped as she dropped the phone causing Billy and Stu to run to the stairs.