Billy picked up the phone "Who the hell is this?" he asked hearing the person on the other end laugh "why Billy is that any way to talk to someone?" they asked him. Billy growled "I will find you and I will gut you like a fucking fish." he yelled into the phone as Stu hugged Scarlet. The person laughed some more "Do you really think I would let that happen?" they asked before hanging up. Billy groaned as he punched the wall causing Scarlet to jump and Stu to rub her back "Who was it?" Stu asked, Billy looked at the taller boy "Someone who thinks they can fuck with the originals." he said. Stu and Scarlet frowned as they looked at each other as Tatum walked in "Hey what did I miss?" she asked. Scarlet looked at her "We got a call." she said watching Tatums face pale "But Mr. Prescott is dead." she said Scarlet nodded "I think it's someone who wants their 15 minutes of fame." she said "But we're not going to let that happen." she added. Billy was pacing he was so angry someone could be trying to ruin what he did. Stu watched his best friend not saying a word but he slowly walked over to Billy hugging him tight the shorter man trying to get away "Stu let go." he said but soon relaxed hugging the taller man. Scarlet and Tatum stood in the doorway watching their men with smirks on their faces "Do you two want to be alone?" Tatum asked watching Billy push away from Stu causing himself to stumble back. The girls laughed as the two men looked at each other before smirking as they started to chase their girls, no one knew about the person who stood outside watching the four teens with a glare on their face. Scarlet and Tatum laughed as they ran forgetting about the phone call for the moment.