The Well-Mellowed Rainbow Fruit Juice! / Pick the Rainbow Fruit!

We Open up at the world's Biggest Market where There are Miles and Miles of Land dedicated to buying and selling food where of course there as A Famous Woman who is interviewing A Man, who is selling fish.

Tina: I swear, That Fish can't be Fresh. Its Mouth is Open.

Cameraman: Um, we're still running.

Tina: Oh Yes, and this is Tina from the Gourmet Network signing off.

Tina

The Camera then got turned off as she then turned to the Man selling the Fish.

Tina: Look that Fish is not Fresh! Its Mouth is supposed to be closed!

Fish Monger: Are you selling fish? No! The Mouth should be Open!

Tina: Look Buster, it's supposed to be Closed! It being Open means it's not Fresh!

Fish Monger: I'm telling you; you don't know Fish Like I do!

Just then Komatsu showed up, and interjected.

Komatsu: Actually, The Fish's Mouth can be Open.

The Fish Monger Looked smug until...

Komatsu: But You're supposed to keep it Closed. It's to Lock in Freshness and keep the flavor in.

Tina: AHA! I Knew it!

Toriko: Hey, what can we sell this for?

Y/n: I say at least A Few Thousand.

You and Toriko were carrying some Sharkuerdon's you had both caught and Tina got excited.

Tina: Oh, My It's Toriko and his Little brother Y/n! This is A Double scoop with Sprinkles on top! May I Have an Inter-

Just then She was Grabbed some Agents and Dragged away.

Tina: Hey! I Just wanted an interview! Let me go!

One Agent then walked up to you two as Toriko smiled.

Toriko: Oh, Hello Johannes, what's up?

Johannes: We have A Mission for you two. Something special for the IGO.

 Something special for the IGO