𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

𝙏𝙤𝙥 : 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠
𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 : 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣

╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧

ʝɛօռʟօʊֆ ʍօɖɛ ǟƈȶɨʋǟȶɛɖ

╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧

Author's pov

Jungkook had been working on his new album recently which he soon was gonna produce and perform. But atm he was a lil too excited cuz today he'll finally get to see his cutie jimin-shii. Yes its been a while since they saw each other and hung out and ever since jimin's solo face album was realised his hyung had gotten busy with the performances and seeing his 'jiminie' perform with unknown female dancers ofc made his inner 'jeonlous' rise up which obviously he didnt like it reason why? Cuz he was jealous...

We know he cant keep his jealous ass calm cuz ofc its cuz of his 'jiminie' being touchy with someone else.

(when he knows his husband is gay but uk those hormones 💀.)

Atm jungkook was in his house and just had finished tidying his room and washing his dishes. He settled down on his bed and got a notif from weverse that yoongi hyung was live and jungkook being the mischievous maknae he was , he decided to watch and tease his hyung but wot caught him off guard was that his jiminie..was there sitting right next to his hyung , ofc he didnt get jealous just a bit curious cuz he didnt want his fans commenting down anything that includes shipping those two males..but yes jungkook being the dumbass decided to read the comments which caused his brain to get more upset then he already is..

ooohhh look jiminshii is live with yoongi!! <333

JIMIN ASK YOONGIII TO MARRY YOUUUUUUU!!!!

OMFG YOONMIN ARE LIVE TOGETHER A DREAM COME TRUE AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

OMO THEY FLIRTING?!?! LOOK AT EM STARING AT EACH OTHER WITH HEART EYES OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

jungkook kept on reading and had enough of the nonsense. he didnt wanna keep going with it and damage his own brain by reading such comments of his husband getting shipped with one of his hyungs or anyone else he cant let those ppl affect him when he knows who jiminie belongs too she decided to not go any further and even forgets that jimin was gonna arrive today and he had to pick him up but ofc he was just too stressed and made up his mind that he wont talk to jimin at all not cuz of the live or cuz those stupid comments its cuz he was insecure bout himself..he always had been ever since they had started dating so thats why he decided to do it..not knowing the consqeuences...

_______________________________________

Want a pt.2 ? Comment down and let me know and sry i didnt update i was busy...on insta and also i added two more ships which arent that popular but its my rp ships and im gonna write em for my two special ppl its beomgyu and hyunjin (not ther real names) soooooo stay tuned ;)