A date?

The sounds of car alarms blaring and honking wake Striker up before you, Huffing as he slowly slides away from you checking the time on his phone. "Shit shit." He whisper yells, he has to get going to his next hit, planning and a meeting with the one hiring him. He quickly slides his boots on, making sure not to make much more noise than what is happening outside. He picks up his hat and jacket, putting them both on before admiring you one last time. You have this mysterious thing about you, something that screams you need someone. Not that you are co-dependant but that you have been hurt before and never healed properly.

Before Striker heads out he leaves a note for you, hides the alcohol, and leaves a glass of water and medicine out, seeing you like that worried him, and made his head spin around. Especially knowing Blitz was still trying things with you, he trusted you when you promised him so for now he let it go, knowing you work for Blitz now. A heavy sigh followed by a yawn escapes his lips and he heads out, calling out to Bombproof who was around the corner again waiting. He quickly gets on and rides towards Lust.

---------------An Hour Later

I groggily open my eyes, my head pounding like a drum, I begin to stretch noticing the absence of Striker yet again. Groaning to myself before sitting up slowly, my body ached everywhere and my stomach was practically done for. I decided today I would allow myself to have some toast just to help with the headache, as soon as I stood up I had to run to the bathroom, I hadn't peed in hours. Once I got done brushing my teeth and everything else I went to the kitchen, I noticed a note next to a bottle of Tylenol and a glass of water, still cold might I add.

I smile to myself and open the note, 'I'll see you again soon, I promise' I giggle, holding the note close to my chest, I wrap my tail around myself, sighing at how much his presence makes a difference. I put the note down and take the medicine, and chug the glass of water. I feel like absolute shit, and I know I just started my new job but I think I overdid it way too much last night. Huffing I send Millie a text, 'Can't make it today, overdid it last night.' Millie responds almost immediately, 'We figured hun, don't worry about it!' I shake my head smiling.

I grab the loaf of bread from a cabinet and pop a slice in the toaster, the smell is nauseating but I knew I had to eat something now. I sigh and take the now-done toast and force myself to eat it, honestly, it wasn't bad until the last bite. I decided to just lounge around and watch TV, opening my phone to text Striker, I hesitate before typing 'I miss you already cowboy' I feel my heart thumping as I hit send. Panicking I toss my phone to the other side of the couch.

Hours go by and it's now dark outside, I was taking a nap when I hear a ding from my phone, I jump out of my spot and lunge towards it. One notification from SneakySnake, I wear a stupid smile and twirl my hair like a teenager would and open it, 'Meet me at Ozzies in 30' My heart sank, I never wanted to go back to Lust, but could I really pass up meeting with Striker? I take a few deep breaths and get up to get ready, putting some music on my phone to distract my mind a little. I had a good voice but I never shared it with anyone else, I didn't want to seem overconfident or egotistical like Verosika.

I trot to my room searching for an outfit not too revealing but at the same time sexy. My ex-boyfriend is from lust and honestly, he is the last person I want to see tonight. I finally found the perfect dress though it was one I had worn to my old job it will work. Instead of wearing my boots, I grab a cute pair of heels and a small purse to hold my belongings. Finishing it all off with a little mascara and blush. I brush my hair and teeth, styling my hair slightly. I looked at myself and my thoughts began to eat me alive, after eating that slice of toast I felt fat all over again, like I couldn't help myself and had no self-control. I feel my heart begin to race and I slowly sink down to the floor, gasping for air as I begin to cry. I feel as if I am losing control of myself, and I haven't had one of these since I quit my job, almost every night before work I had one.