Love at first sight

Love they say is blind yet mine is confused.
Hi am jozzie and welcome
"Colours of love".
Am a Nigerian gal,short in height,still discovering about my self but one thing am sure of is that am confused.
My name is Chiamaka (meaning God is beautiful or God's beauty) Josephine (meaning Jehovah shall rise).
Here in African(Nigerian to be particular) those of us who watch a lot of love movies are often called
"The dreamers".
After loosing a part of me that I never knew meant so much,I started to understand life,guess what they say is true
"you don't know the worth of someone or something until you lose it".
It took me time to pretend to smile again, Even though I laugh all day I still cry to sleep. During the period I moaned,I had to attend a mandatory lesson, I grided through out until the final day, I found confort in a soul that eyes lifted up my dead heart,smiles that corrects every mistake I could ever make,his name is so special to me that just by thinking about it I get lost in thought, thought I wish I could get rid of.
Due to my experience in rom-con movies, I was sure he was the one but after realizing he was friends with someone who was a play boy I decided to stay off him,so many people seemed to have admired him but that was one thing I was incapable of doing.
After taking my stand,I was sure I wasn't going back on it well not until it seemed I had entangled my heart and myself in a game of tag(popularly known catch and do here in Nigeria) with my crush,we kept on switching chairs but each seat I changed only made me realize that I had fallen for him and I consider myself foolish for that.
Since I couldn't tell him some other gal did and he said yes(ouch right, I know),but I felt that they were more to his answer regarding that question.
After realizing I heard lost my crush to another,I didn't feel bad,cuz as the saying goes,
"If you really love someone and they don't feel the same for you,let them be with the one that makes them happy".
I had thought he was happy.....it seems "Mr fantasy" has no name,well he goes by the name....to find out follow and keep on reading for chapter 2, don't forget to follow my tiktok account @iamjozzie,till then.