Another love tale chapter two

As we were....the name of our "Mr fantasy"issssssss well I think is best we just leave him as "Mr fantasy".
I thought Mr fantasy was happy with his crush,after all it seemed that way since he had almost beaten the hell out of my class mate who played a stupid prank with his Bea. After hearing what "mr fantasy" did for his crush, I day dreamed all day long,I mean who wouldn't want a super hero like him,tall with eyes that showed my future, but at last he wasn't mine and he made that clear after he shared numerous ki**es both in my present and absent.
The day seemed strength as I could count every second that passed by,since the day wasn't going to give me a break I decided to end all the "will they,will they not"going on in my head.
I asked"mr fantasy" if he had really liked his new love and I also pleaded with him to be sincere.
Me: ummmm(shy) sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to ask you a question,do u really lilililike your girl friend (I said and looked away).
* His reply was so sweet I could almost compare to the taste of honey*
Mr fantasy: well I only said yes because she was the first gal to ask me out.
*I had given a visible sign of relief*
Me:what do you mean she was the only gal that asked you out,do you think that they are other gals who has feelings for you.
*As I said this I made a quick wish in my mind for his reply to be yes*
Mr fantasy:yes
*After his reply I acted like I didn't care what he had to say, I know gals right*
Me: who else do you think has a crush on you.
Mr fantasy:glad you ask,well I have a list( smiled at me).
The first person on this list issss you(he rose my head up to face his,I was much shorter than him so my eyes were facing his lips,lips as soft as my heart had become)
* I was so happy that atleast he noticed me, but what I said gave another impression,I chuckled at his idea,but to him I just acted jealous*
Me:if that was the case,why didn't you ask me(with the tone In my voice,it seemed I was head over hills for him)
Mr fantasy:l knew it, I was right ( he smiled as if he had just won a lottery)
Me: no way I just wanted to clear what ever is in that head of yours(he smiled atleast I thought so since I bowed my head so as not to get lost In his eyes).
Mr fantasy:dddoodo(stammered) you have a crush.
Me:I can't say because the guy I like is dating someone else (I rose my a head a little to get a glimpse of his reaction).
Mr fantasy:me then I knew it(he smiled which gave way for my eyes to be memorize by his set of teeth,he had a gap teeth on the middle).
Me:why smiling I didn't say it was you or do you want it to be you(I said that and after gave him a seductive look,he focused on my eyes as if he was watching a movie).
Mr fantasy:ummmmm.
Me: ( in my head,let me just say the truth,what do I have to lose)...ummmm,my crush is actually you.
Mr fantasy: Serio..(I interrupted him)
Me:but I don't care anymore since you are dating someone else,I have to respect gals rule(I felt like I just took away my own joy)
*I stood up and walked out*
Later that day I asked his babe why she said yes to him,her reply filled me with so much rage,her reply was that it was because......to Know her reply just follow up" jozziewrites" on this app and "@iamjozzie"on tiktok till then.