Happily ever apart chapter four

Its been two weeks since I last saw Mr fantasy, should I call his elder sis to give him the phone since he hasn't got any,no that would be too desperate,let me just wait to got back to school write the final exams and graduate maybe along the line our paths will cross.
       Wow,Lagos looks and feels a little bit different then I remembered well now I can go back to Mr fantasy umm I mean my studies as my dad started at me,well thank God atleast I had this picture torn from the year book of Mr fantasy to keep me company while I was away now time to be reunited.
       I just spoke with my principal on the phone and I was shocked to hear that the exams was already over,ooo no I total lost track of time,well let me just do it online I think my principal can grant me that wish,well you see Chiamaka it's not that easy although we are sorry for your lost before she finished that sentence I interpreted her pleaded with her but it seemed she has a heart of a stone ,well nothing a little bribe can't fix,I gave her a100k and took the exams the next day.
     Weeks had past since I took the exam, should I visit him,well I would sleep on it.

    You would be going to stay with your aunt pack up my dad said to me no,no way you can't make me,I stormed off to my room and banged the door at his face, Chiamaka come out now *sigh*listen I know its hard but it has always been your dreams to get your Master aboard,pls come out,let's talk.*sigh*plss,but I turned a deaf ear,he left  and we didn't communicate for a week.
         Since this is fate,let me just go and visit him and tell him the news since I won't be returning to Africa for another 14years.*sigh*why does love always hurt me I thought it was the most beautiful thing ever*I cried in my room all day long*
        The next day I went to his house by 3pm it seemed no one was around*sigh*why love why I would be leaving in the next 12 hours*(sobbing) no not this time am just going to wait until they return.
    It's been 5 hrs I finally stood up and was heading to the airport.
      On my way to enter before all doors were being closed at the airport I heard my name I turned but I saw no one,I heard my name again,wait a minute that sounds like, no it can't be put your self together it's over.
      Chiamaka!!! pls turn back am here I turned and behold I saw him.
    Ummm wait what are you doing here,well your brother called and told me everything thing I smiled upon hearing this.
     Look chiamaka *sigh*I love you deeply, I  am crazy, I mean I am head over hills for you,I always did right from the day I saw you,please don't pls stop I replied,I know your saying this because of wait I actually don't know why you are saying it,well if you let me finish I lo..the flight attendant interrupted us ma the plane would soon take off,as I looked at Mr fantasy into his eyes I said goodbye and walked towards the door,he gripped my arm,pls not this again let me go I said,he turned me around and kissed me a slow and passionate one,I was left speechless but atleast this was not an happy ending we were not going to ever be together considering the duration of my trip.
     Mr fantasy pls stop as long as I want to I can't I would be leaving and wouldn't be back,I know he said your brother told me,ahh then why did you ,well to clear up everything he said,ooo so this is good bye wow I was thought we were a *happily ever after*but I was wrong,*sigh* this cloud as we both stared at the window the cloud it not bright nor dull,it has all the colours
               *COLOURS OF LOVE*
      The end I hope you all enjoyed this story stay turned for another story
And remember to follow, like and share and follow on tiktok iamjozzie 💜
Bye,until next time.