Separated from my daughter

Paloma still had a mom body even though she lost alot of weight but she loved it, Paloma had started a small business,she loved to sow.After hitting the gym,she would start sowing and posting them online, business was slow but with time it started kicking.

Paloma had sowned herself a beautiful dress, she did the same for her daughter,They were awaiting John's arrival,but she got a call from him, telling her that he would have to stay another 6months.This shocked helen and Paloma because they wanted to spend more time with him.

Helen was sad,to cheer her up ,Paloma brought her sowing machine.Helen loved sowing, just like her mom.Paloma named her business"mother and daughter sowing Enterprise"Paloma had taught her daughter to sow.Helen insisted on helping her mother in her business. Paloma and Helen were doing well,2 months passed and business was booming,both Paloma and Helen were so talented.

Paloma would always run the deliveries,she hit the jackpot when a rich woman called and asked for a sexy dress,Paloma was so happy,her daughter and her got their big Break.2days later,Paloma was down ,she always made her deliveries alone whenever Helen went to school but today Helen was at home.helen begged her mother,to let her come with.Paloma couldn't live her daughter alone,so she took her with her.

It was around 6pm when they arrived,the place was being set up for a big party.They knocked on the woman's door,the mansion was huge.The woman let them in,she was a very beautiful woman.She was paloma's age.She welcomed them in, and when she saw the dress,she was in awe.She loved it.

She told Paloma that she was the owner of one of the biggest companies in the  fashion industry and she was looking for fresh talent.She said she came across paloma's clothes online and was intrigued.

She offered her a job to work in her company and also gave Paloma a check of one million.Paloma couldn't be happier.Her dreams were coming true.Paloma was finally living her dream .The woman invited her to the party, Paloma tried to decline but Helen insisted.

The woman offered them clothes.She got the best stylists to dress them up.The party started at 8pm.Paloma told Helen that they would leave early.helen was obviously enjoying herself,she stained herself with food.Paloma took her to the bathroom to clean her up.She came out, what she saw shocked her.John was kissing another woman in the hallway.

Paloma"John!!"
John was stunned seeing her.
John"what are yyyou doing here?"
Paloma"Helen, please to the table and get yourself a snack,I will catch up."
Helen"okay"
Helen left.John looked at Paloma from head to toe.
John"you look beautiful,you have lost weight,"
Paloma slapped him furiously
Paloma"you cheating bastard !!! U have been cheating on me all this while"

The woman (Karen)"why wouldn't he? When he has to sleep with a pig like you"
Paloma angrily grabbed the woman and banged her head on the wall of the empty hall way.John was stunned as Karen fell to the floor bleeding.
John"Paloma, please calm down...
Karen"don't think, because you got skinnier,he will come back to you"
John held Paloma by the face
John"ddont listen, to her.i love you, you look so beautiful,you can't blame me, you used to be so fat that I couldn't sleep with you , that is why I fell into temptation"

Paloma"I also didn't have sex for months, but I didn't fall into temptation"
John"you have to understand that am a man,you see, it's not easy"
Paloma"and you think being a woman is easy?"
She took his hand off her face
Paloma"I birthed your daughter"
John"I didn't ask for her!yet I suffered the consequences because I couldn't be with you,you were always with her and you were fat,but now you are skinny, and so beautiful . please forgive me, Helen wouldn't like it if we divorce .

Paloma held him by the face.
Paloma"you are right (he relaxed and smiled) she won't like it,she will love it"
Paloma kicked him in the manhood, he bent down in pain holding his area,as Paloma took off her ring and shooved it in his mouth.
Paloma"choke on this b*tch,I want a divorce"
He fell down.
Karen"you"

Paloma slapped her onto the ground.
Paloma"shutup". Paloma walked off, she kept a strong face but the tears became evident,she wiped them and came to Helen,who was sitting down looking sad
Helen"he hurt you again, didn't he?"
Paloma"he won't do it again,am getting a divorce"
Helen hugged her in approval, Paloma went to the rich woman,Linda and thanked her before leaving.Paloma took Helen to the bank and cashed in the check.

She then booked a hotel for her and her daughter.She placed helen to sleep and just sat on the floor crying,she felt so betrayed .John came back home,Karen followed him.he didn't find Paloma or Helen in the house,he looked devastated
Karen"don't tell me you are actually heartbrokened"

John"she may have disgusted me, but I still loved her,f*ck!!!" He yelled.
Late in the night Paloma still cried.helen woke up and came to hug her heartbrokened mother.The next day Paloma managed to get an apartment, she then went shopping with Helen for clothes.

paloma's eyes were swollen from crying last night.She promised herself,that she would never cry over John again.All she thought about was her daughter. A week later,she had sent John divorce papers,he refused it, the court gave him,three weeks to signed them.

He didn't and the court was forced to divorce them.Paloma was finally free,she was working for Linda and doing very well, Helen still went to her old school, when John met Paloma during the court hearing for the divorce,he bragged about him being the one who funded her when she was working out to loose weight.

To shut him up,she threw money in his face as payment and walked off.Paloma was so happy,but John would soon rain on her parade,he took away the most precious jewel in her life,her daughter Helen.

John had filled for custody of Helen,he made allegations that Paloma placed helen through child labor, due to Helen's  involvement in her sowing business,John had bribed teachers to say that Helen was always tired and sleepy in class.

John blamed it on Helen working for Paloma instead of studying, Paloma and Helen tried to defend themselves but it was futile.John was granted custody of Helen.Both mother and daughter cried.John said it straight to paloma's face that this was his revenge for leaving him.paloma was separated from her daughter.