Introduction

Su Tao traveled through a period novel.

The heroine in the article and Su Tao were born in the same year, month and day. She is doted on by her parents and loved by her two older brothers. Gentle, virtuous, and considerate. Marry a farmer in the village. After marriage, she will raise her husband and raise her children, and they will fall in love with each other. Give birth to a pair of twins, a dragon and a phoenix, who will raise children and run a household. Her husband has a prosperous career outside the home and has become the first household worth ten thousand yuan in Lijia Village.

Su Tao, who serves as the control group, runs four pork stalls at home and sharpens knives all day long.
Su Tao is fat, dark, has a bad temper, and dares to use knives at every turn.

The farmer who originally married the heroine wanted to marry her at first, but was later poached by the heroine and became a model couple. But Su Yao was so tough that no one from far away would dare to marry her. Su's father knew that his daughter had been poached and slandered as a leprosy who wanted to eat swan meat, so he angrily announced in front of everyone that he wanted to find a son-in-law. However, the son-in-law who came to the house was uneducated and had no skills. After marrying into his wife, the Su family was ruined.

After recalling the plot, Su Tao said: God, can I marry someone else?

Lin Fugui, who traveled back in time and became the son-in-law of a fierce female partner, found that he was also a scumbag.
It's simply 'Chen Shimei'.

Lin Fu thought: Even if the other person is a fat shrew with a bad temper, then he can't really be considered a scumbag.

He planned to come to the house to break off the engagement.
Who knew that when he first saw Su Tao, who was like a blooming peach blossom, with bright eyes, white teeth, and loving almond eyes, he would fall in love.

He said he had no plans to break off the engagement, and threatened: "You will break off the engagement unless you kill me."

After the two couples got married.

The heroine got up early in the morning to serve her parents-in-law and her husband to take care of their son and daughter.

Su Tao was eating the loving breakfast made by her husband in small bites.

When the heroine was tightening her belt and cutting back on food and clothing for her husband's career,

Su Tao pouted and told her husband: The pocket money from last time has not been spent yet.

When the heroine's husband failed in breeding, she reached out to her parents' family to ask for money.

Su Tao's husband bought gifts in large packages for her 'in-laws'.

When the heroine was working hard to set up a street vendor after her husband went bankrupt.

Su Tao cut the ribbon for her husband's newly built shopping mall.

When the heroine's child refuses to go to school, is disobedient, and swears,

Su Tao's baby doll is smart, polite, and becomes a TV child star,
teaching little friends to respect their parents and study hard.

A few years later, Lin Fugui, who had become the richest man, heard rumors that he planned to divorce his wife and marry someone new.

Lin Fugui said, "My wife is the only one who divorces me in this life." He turned to Su Tao and said, "I am a member of the Su family in life, and a ghost of the Su family in death. I warn you, don't think wrongly!"

A divorce was going on on the other side.

The heroine: I am blind, I insist on treating this scumbag as a treasure! ! Never poach again in the next life!

PS:
1. Double wear book, my husband is a green tea spirit and vinegar spirit.
2. Marriage first, love later