Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

◎Arrangement◎

"Why are you so young?" The big Chinese medicine doctor looked at Lin Fugui sideways. He didn't care about things in the field. He was always his patient when he arrived at the clinic.

Lin Fugui explained: "I'm not in a hurry. It's just that my period hasn't come yet..."

The Chinese medicine doctor put his hand on Su Tao's pulse and quickly let go.

"Have you been craving for sex recently?" said the big Chinese medicine doctor: "It's just a normal delay, not pregnant. If you have the idea of ​​having a baby, you should be well prepared."

Su Tao looked at Lin Fugui complainingly. The big husband meant that her stomach was so cold that her aunt was delayed. Comrade Xiaolin will answer the question why my stomach feels so cold.

Lin Fu stood at the big door and saw Su Tao off. Su Tao walked away on a tricycle and waved his hands lightly.

After all the trouble, Lin Fu returned from get off work and saw Su Tao lying on the kang watching TV. Nuts and sweet potato sticks were placed beside the kang. He walked over and kissed Su Tao on the cheek, went to the kitchen, washed the tomatoes, cut them, pickled them with sugar, and brought them to the house.

"This is the persimmon grown by Zhou Chengniang herself. If you smell it, it smells like persimmon." Lin Fugui picked up a piece of candied persimmon with a toothpick and fed it to Su Tao's mouth. Su Tao's eyes lit up after eating it. Seeing that she was sitting up straight and planning to continue eating, Lin Fugui pinched her soft cheek and said, "Big Li has prepared the meal. We will eat this after we go out."

The TV was placed in the most noisy place. Su Tao walked to the door and turned around frequently.

This is also very helpless. The TV originally planned to be placed in the living room has no signal, so it can only be placed on the dressing table in the bedroom.

Lin Fu trusted someone to buy a 'big pot lid', which was specially designed to strengthen the signal. I'll mail it next week, that's all I can do now.

The TV in the bedroom is still noisy, like a little rogue in life. Every day seems long, but in fact it goes by very fast.

Three months later.

The temperature in the north has finally warmed up, and mountain flowers are everywhere.

People no longer need to wear bulky cotton clothes, put on thin T-shirts, and travel light.

Chen Wei came back on a three-wheeler and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Zhuang Yan ran over and carried the stewed vegetable condiments and vegetables purchased on the way to the warehouse.

Except in winter, there will be several more kinds of braised vegetables on the braised vegetable stalls. This year's supplies are more abundant than last year. Su Tao has added yuba, bean curds, lotus roots, quail eggs, cauliflower, etc.

Chen Wei helped Su Tao deliver the goods for more than a month. Su Tao, who originally planned to deliver the goods himself, was strictly stopped by Lin Fugui. It's hard work in the wind and rain every day, and occasionally I'll make fun of someone who doesn't have a good eye. After many times, Lin Fugui called Chen Wei over to help.

Chenjiagou's reed mat weaving is famous in the county, and every household is weaving something on the kang head. Chen Wei held it in at home for two months and found that he really couldn't sit still. His mother's craftsmanship at home is worth two, but he is half as good as one, and he often wastes the reeds he has collected.