A-ANIMALS?!

Late into the night, while Beatrice got her some sleep, she began to have strange visions about that strange pink gem Mrs Lee gave her, about a group of hooves, paws, talons and wooden hands reaching for the gems before falling down a strange pink portal.

She tossed and turned in bed, her mind trying to block out the strange dream. She had the day off tomorrow and she was NOT going to let some stupid dream ruin her sleeping into the noon. However, just as the sun began to rise, a small wetness met her cheek, like the nose of a puppy. At first, Beatrice assumed that was her mom, but then she felt a wet tounge touch her face.

Snapping awake, she stared in shock as a little fox was laying on her bed, happily panting at her. At first, Beatrice thinks she's still asleep, and attempts to roll back to sleep...but that's when another pillow, lifted by black talons with a purple outline attempt to smother her. Screaming, she rolls out of bed, and onto something hard, as if it was made out of bed. "OW!! ROMEO'S BEARD!!" She hears a voice yell out. Jumping up, she trips over a very large wolf...wearing a fancy suit.

At this point, Beatrice was now panicking "This isn't real, this isn't real!" She pants out, attempting to run down the stairs, only to be stopped by a sword at her neck. "Don't even THINK about it." A latin accented voice purrs, making her stumble backwards again. This time, tripping over a small purple goat with long ears. Scurrying into a corner, Beatrice grabs a nearby pocket knife that she always hides in her room "S-STAY BACK!! ALL OF YOU!!" She screams, switching her focus from the strange animals (and puppet) that invaded her room.

The wolf raises his hands in mock defeat. "Now calm down Lil Darlin. We aren't going to do anything." He said in a southern accent. Beatrice didn't let up "Oh yeah. SURE you aren't!" She panicked, her eyes wildly jutting from animal to animal.. "Well, I won't." The goat said, the little fox from earlier hopping from her bed and onto the goat's head. Suddenly, the little bell on the goat began to ring, and to Beatrice's shock, a voice was heard from it

"Bille? Billie! Are you OK?!" A older voice asked "Yeah Aristotle! I'm fine! Are you?" The goat, 'Billie' said. "Yeah. I'm OK. I'm just outside of a strange looking cottage." 'Aristotle' said from the bell. Beatrice blinked, hoping that this was some odd hallucination, until the fox jumped from Billie's head, and ran out of the room. "Oscar! Come back!" The goat yelled, running out of the room.

Beatrice shook her head out of complete shock, until she heard the door opening, and the sound of someone walking inside. "Thank you Billie. I just don't know what happened." The voice from "Aristotle" said, although now it sounded much clearer and louder. Running outside of her room, she saw three more goat's, as well as an Axolotl wearing a blue cape with a purple gem on it.

Beatrice held her hands in her head "This is insane. I've gone crazy...There is no way that actual ANIMALS are walking and talking in my house right now..." she muttered, stumbling until she was sitting on the stairs, breathing heavily. Once again, the coldness of steel was placed on her throat as the pirate cat had appeared behind her again.

"You have something to do with this. Don't you." She growled. "I-I don't! Honest!!" Beatrice said, shivering at the idea of being beheaded. "HooHoo!! There's no shame in lying so you can die!" A black shadowy...Bird? With a very long neck said, it's orange eyes piercing into her soul. Beatrice gave a whimper as the blade pushed closer into her neck. "I have nothing to do with this! I swear!" She panicked.

"Boss. I Think she's telling the truth." Another wolf, wearing pants and a cap said, raising an eyebrow at the shivering girl. "U-Um...Miss? D-Do you where we are?" A smaller goat with a bow wrapped around her waist asked "Yeah. My house. In California..." Beatrice said, answering as truthfully as she could, so that the cat would remove the sword from her neck. "And...where in the magical world is that?" The Axolotl asked

"Um...In the United States of America?" She answered, a bit confused about the "magical" part. "So...I'm not in my theater anymore?" The small living puppet asked, a bit of joy in his voice. "I-Uh...Yes?" Beatrice answered, hoping to get the sword off her neck. "It would appear that we've all been transported from our own dimension!" The shadowy bird hooted.

Beatrice sighed. This just got a lot more complicated...