Chapter one

*Martinas pov*

The night is calm. The breez that touch my skin is sultry. The sky is lighten up by stars. It should be a perfect night for everywoman who would hear this news. But for me this news is like i am living in a horror story. I am pregnant. Not pregnant from my boyfriend peter, no. I am pregnant from my best friend
----
3 weeks before

*it is 8Pm. It is already two years ago that Violetta has end up. Today the date, we celebrate Violetta every year. Me and Mechi are getting ready for the party at my house. While i apply my pink lipstick she correct my curls with some hairspray. I put my high heels on, and we went to the pub. You can hear the music already from miles away. Mechi showed the garders our vipPass and we enter the pub. Everywhere are people, drank, music. And my friends. I agreed to drink a few drinks with them. Everytime diego keeps fulling my glass with wine. Everytime it is getting hotter and hotter and i buy into the music. I left the group and dance with ruggero on the dance floor. But when cande came i left them alone . I dance with some unknown people. But later i realise that i am dancing with Jorge. When did this happen? Hm. "Whatever"*

Jorge:How is it going with peter?!

Martina:I don't know, ask him!

Jorge:Ah.. why didn't he came with you?

Martina:What did you say?!

Jorge:WHERE IS HE?!

Martina:Oh at home!

Jorge:Stephie also went home! She is ill!

Martina:AH

*he grabs my hand and made me turn a circle while i feel the heat golf around my body*

Jorge:You have b.u..f..ll e..s

Martina:I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

*he said it again, but i can't hear anything from it. So i just smile to him.He kissed my cheeck and grabs me by my arm, every stap we take the music is getting softer and softer. And my eyes become more blurry, and more blurry. And it is getting colder and colder*

Martina:Jorge? Are you still here with me?

Jorge:Yes i am darling

Martina:Where are we?