28

Jisung pov~

When I woke up, I was greeted by the last three faces I'd saw.

Hyunjin, Felix, and Mr.Lee.

"W- what happened?" I groaned as I tried sitting up. I was lightly pushed back down by Mr.Lee. The feeling of his hands on my body made me explode inside.

Not having enough strength to lift myself onto him and come up with a dirty comment I just laid back down.

"You passed out jisung... you should go home." Felix whispered.

"How long was I out?"I asked.

"Like 5 minutes..." hyunjin answered.

What felt like hours of darkness was only a few minutes?

"It's best if you leave, I can get you your make up work for my classes at home. I have to go back to class, don't argue with me on this jisung, you're sick. Go home." Was all my teacher said before walking away.

"I'll drive you ji, make sure you get some medicine and stuff, Felix stay here and take the notes so you can catch me up when I get back Kay." Hyunjin spoke softly.

Felix walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek, "rest up sung." He whispered before walking back to class.

Hyunjin helped me up off of the nurses office bed and put my arm around his shoulder. We walked outside to his car after signing out of school at the front office. He helped me into the front seat and we drove in silence.

"I walked in on minho and my mom.." I deadpanned.

"Wait what?! As in-"

"Yup." I cut him off. "It's stressing me the fuck out, I think that's why I'm sick." I continued.

"Well yeah that would make sense I guess..."

"Yeah..."

"It'll be ok ji, just try not to think too much about it."

"It's kinda hard not to..."

"Just do something to take your mind off him."

"Hmm... ok"

Time skip~
Third person~

Hyunjin had stopped at the store and got ji some medicine before dropping him off at home and heading back to school.

Jisung laid in his bed bored out of his mind all day, hours had gone by.

He just didn't know what to do, Minho was on he mind and-

.
.
.

"Ha- ha- ahhh AH~" jisung groaned as his body begged for an orgasm. This was the only way he could relax.

Sex.

He laid there screaming, completely filled. He shook rapidly in sync with his 12 inch vibrator.

"Fu...ck mmm- Minho!~" he screamed

A bystander would think he was being murdered...

"JISUNG!!! ARE- you ... alright- oh god.."

Huh What a coincidence.

Jisung pov~

I immediately jumped up and threw my toy at the intruder.

I hid under the cover in defense. Probably not the best decision in this situation, but my flight or fight kicked in, and I'm not a fighter.

"Ow fuck! Ew! Christ jisung I thought you were getting butchered!"

He knows my name?

I cautiously peaked from under the cover.

Minho?

Oh god Minho.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SERIAL KILLER!!!"

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING KILLED! YOU SOUNDED- like...like-"

"Y-you heard me?"

"Yeah from all the way outside.."

"Shit."

This is probably the best and worst situation I've ever been in. I'm so embarrassed but it's turning me on?

I don't know what's wrong with me...

"Are you gonna let me put it in?"

"W-what?!"

"I said are you gonna put that back in or you gonna turn it off" he said pointing at my abnormally large vibrator.

So I definitely heard him completely wrong...

"Fuck right s-sorry.." I said quickly getting up and rushing over to the toy next to Minho.

"My god jisung!!"

"What?!"

"Youre-... naked."

"Oh fuck!"

I quickly ran back to my bed and searched for of my missing clothing. After a while I found my shirt and quickly threw it on. Minho just stood there in shock with his head down. I could tell he was fighting the urge to look.

"I put my shirt back on you know..." I whispered.

"Ah right. So umm... h-have you seen your mom?"

"Ew god no, I'm not her fucking keeper- she's probably out fucking the next bitch-"

I realized that my tone came off pretty mean.

"Sorry..." I apologized.

"It's fine, just uh... let me know if you hear from her kay?" He whispered sadly

"Yup.."

"Oh and uh here's your homework from today, let me know if you need any help." He set some papers on the desk next to my tv and walk out closing the door behind him.

Great thanks.

Wait, it's just us in the house...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that thought was the start of a very interesting night...