15

Minho pov~

My mind was racing, is that him!? It can't be- no it has to be.

Same cheeks, same smile, same laugh... Same body.

That same body that sat in my lap that night, the same body that I craved. That same body...   That same body belongs to one of my students. That same body is my wife's son's.

How did this happen to me!? Does- does he know it's me? No he can't know!

The thought of jisung finding out that I was the guy from the club sickened me. I can't let him find out. It would ruin everything. All you have to do Minho, is remain silent. Never go back to that god awful club, and remain. Silent. That's the plan, the only plan.

Jisung pov~

I sung quietly as the hot water fell onto my skin. I can't stop thinking about him. Minho I mean. He's my teacher but also my fucking stepdad, that just makes the  situation worse, me being the dumb slut I am, the thought of sleeping with my teacher turns me on and the thought of sleeping with my stepdad makes me hard.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I thought out loud. I feel horrible. I just don't know what to do. Why am I like this? He's so hot, and bitchy, I want to make him feel absolutely pathetic under me. I want to make him beg to be in my presence. But at the same time... it doesn't matter, this is my life and I have to deal with it.

After finishing up in the shower, I quickly started drying myself off a little before making my way to my room, my towel still wrapped around me.

"Hey, help me find something to wear? " I asked hyunlix.

They quickly agreed and we found the perfect outfit.

Comfortable but sexy, cute but slutty. We knew what we were doing, seducing Minho of course.

"It's beautiful..." the three of us admired the outfit.

It wasn't anything too crazy but it had just enough umph to throw someone out of their right mind.

Tiny shorts. Tiny shirt. It's science really.

It was now 8 something o clock and we again smelled a beautiful smell coming from the kitchen. We decided to leave my room to see what we could see.

Sneakingly we creeped into the dark living room to maybe catch a glimpse of something, anything.

There stood Minho, in the kitchen, setting the table. Different from the first meal, there were steaks, potatoes, mashed and fried, green vegetables, bread, and rice.

Christ is he trying to kill me?

"I know you're there." He whispered.

"Shit go,go." We all turned in attempt to run.

"Jisung?"he called out.

Damn oh well.

"Guess I'm caught then?" I spoke walking towards him. He stopped his moments to turn and look at me, once my body hit the light his eyes automatically turned away.

I heard him sigh softly "hungry?" He asked.

Deciding to act clueless I played along.

"Sure I could eat." I walked to the cabinets behind him to grab a wine glass. I watched Minhos eyes follow me silently.

"I hope that's not for you?" He asked.

"Oh this? Did you want some?"

"Jisung you're 17 you can't drink, it's illegal and dangerous."

"Minho, if I may- you're 23 and married to my mom, that doesn't make you my dad. You're just filling a void that the dumb bitch can't seem to. You have no authority over me whatsoever so if you could please shut your pretty mouth and let me mind my business then maybe we can get along after all." I spoke, walking to the pantry to get a bottle of wine.

"Jisung, please don't. You're just a child, does you're mother know about this?"

"I'm sure If I had a mother she care but clearly I don't so here I am."

Pouring my glass, I saw Minho begin to walk closer to me.

When I looked up, there he was standing in front of me, our eyes locking with each other.

Another sigh was let through those beautiful lips.
"Is your health really worth this?" He asked.

I thought about it for a second... maybe- nahh

"Yeah. No, I could could care less about, you do realize I'm a stripper, strippers drink, like daily." I laughed.

With no response from minho I walked away, Jin and lix following behind.