Chpater 7

The next morning, Diana and Michael awoke with the sun streaming through the window. "Good morning," Diana said with a cheerful smile. Michael returned the grin and replied softly, "Good morning." They both stretched themselves from the couch and got ready for the day. Diana retreated into the bedroom to change, while Michael went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. They soon swapped positions, with Diana brushing her teeth and Michael changing into his outfit for the day. Diana looked stunning in black shorts and a light blue crop top, while Michael looked sharp in his light white pants and green tank top. They put on their shoes, grabbed the keys, and locked the door behind them. As they walked through the peaceful woods towards the city, Michael noticed some beautiful flowers and plucked them to create a stunning flower crown. With a smile, he placed it on Diana's head. Grinning, Diana hugged Michael. As they continued their walk, they decided to explore more and headed towards the nearest mall, staying close to each other all the while. Diana turned to Michael and asked, "So, where would you like to go first?" Michael thought for a moment before replying, "Let's start by looking for a job." Diana pouted a little, and Michael couldn't help but smile. "Hey, don't worry about it. We'll find something," he reassured her. "How about you work at a cafe?" he suggested. Diana's eyes lit up at the idea, and she nodded enthusiastically in agreement. "Alright, sounds good. And you could work as a hotel desk clerk," she suggested in return. Michael nodded, feeling excited about their new adventure. "I like that. Let's do it," he said with a grin. With their plan set, they continued on their way towards the job market, eager to begin their new lives together.