Chapter 1

5:30am
*ring* *ring*
You groan as you turn off your alarm clock. "why do i have to get up so early" You thought to yourself. You get out of bed walking to the bathroom to do your morning routine. First you get in the shower, then brush your hair and teeth. After that you get dressed. Today you put on some green cargo pants, a black long sleeve shirt, and combat boots. Right as your done getting dressed you hear a knock at your door. It's your captain. "Pack your shit, your moving" he says.

"WHAT?" you say with a shocked expression
"You heard me, after your done come to my office we'll talk there" he says and then walks away.
"What the hell" you thought. You turn around and look at your room. You have so much stuff in your room.

*TIME SKIP*

You finally finished packing your room it took forever. You start heading to your captains office. He's already waiting on you with the door open.
"Come in, and close the door" he says

"Tell me why the hell i am moving and where"

"Your moving to Task Force 141, they need you to be their sniper because they don't have one"

"Why can't the fine another one i like it here" you said that but you don't like it here you just don't want to leave

"Y/N your the best sniper we have and they need you" he says with a sigh

"whatever, well all my stuff is packed"

"i know i had some people come get it and put it on the helicopter you'll be riding in" he says

"Ok, When do i leave?"

"Right now" he says with a smile

"wait what i don't get to say goodbye to everyone"

"Nope, Have a good trip now get out my office"
You storm out of his office on your way to the helicopter. You get to the helicopter and you jump in and take a seat. After the helicopter gets off the ground you start to drift off.

*TIME SKIP*

You woke up right as the helicopter was landing. The helicopter door opens and you see a man standing outside waiting on you. He was wearing cargo pants and a green shirt with a bucket hat on. You step out of the helicopter and the man introduces himself as Captain Price. You shake his hand

"Nice to meet you Y/N" he says with a smile

"Nice to meet you too" you say with a smile

"Let me show you to your room" he says
He guides you to your room, he tells you about a few rooms while we walk there. Then you finally made it to your room and all your stuff was there. You were kinda excited.

"After you get unpacked come to the mess hall"

"Yes sir" You say with a small smile. The mess hall was basically the living room of the place it's just where everybody hangs out and eats.

You walk into your room and close the door. You look around "it's a little bigger then my other one" you think to yourself. You start to unpack your close, but then your stomach growls. "i'll just unpack later" you thought while shrugging, and walked out of your room.