Layover

Two years passed since he confessed to her in the most loveliest way .

She could not but accepted him full heartedly .

He was loving , caring and all the personalities anyone could ever asked for .

But not Yn . She was less compared to him .

That's what she thought .

She was insecure about herself .

Her insecurities lef her to the core whenever he went to any parties , became friendly with other ladies .

It wasn't that she didn't trust him .

She knew he would die rather than cheating or falling out of love.

He could never love her less .

But she was possessive .

----------------

Yn rushed inside the bedroom throwing her purse on the bed .

Taehyung came from behind .

Taehyung : Yn ! I think you know I love you enough right ?

Yn : I know Tae ! But you know I don't like when some other girl flirts with you .

Taehyung : She was not flirting . She was just talking .

Yn : It's the problem Taehyung ! You think all of the people around you is friendly and innocent like you . But no . I'm a girl . I know another's intention.

She said in frustration .

Taehyung : Stop being childish !!! You're introverted Yn ! You don't know.

Yn scoffed .

It was the first time they got into an arguement .

Yn : Oh yeah ! I'm being childish . I forgot I'm introverted that's why I don't know anything.

There was silence for sometimes .

Yn : I need a break Taehyung.

She said suddenly panging his heart.

He was shocked . Never in his life after being with Yn , he thought Yn would ask anything like this.

Taehyung : What are you saying ?

Yn : Yes . I need a break . I need some time to think about me and to think about our relationship.

She said and went to closet to pack hed stuffs .

Taehyung couldn't form any words . The pang he felt was too much .

It was like someone snatched his heart from him and he could not do anything.

Yn came while bringing a suitcase.

She looked at him coldly .

Yn : If we actually meant to be together , my decision will definitely be changed , we'll be together again .

She gave a weak smile and went outside leaving a heartbroken boy .

Coming outside she could not able to control her emotions .

She also never thought she would become the reason for their separation.

She needed time to make herself understand .

It was betted for both of them to stay a little way for a time being .

She knew she could not able to stay away for a long time .

She didn't wanted but eventually she hurted him .

------------------

Sipping his tea , he recalled all those moments happened till now .

He was regretting his action that day .

He understood she was insecure . He shouldn't had increased her insecurities.

Taehyung : I should've stopped her from going . I know if I insisted more if I could've hugged her tightly and stopped her from , she would have never gone . I wouldn't have lost her .

He sighed and patted the flurry ball named Yeontan laying on his lap .

It's been six months .

Taehyung : Did your mommy fell out of love tannie ?

He thought and gasped .

Taehyung : No No !!! I should not think like this . It's ok let's make your mommy love me again . Will you help me Tannie ?

He asked the flurr ball who was looking at him with his innocent eyes and barked in response .

He chuckled and got up with Yeontan on his hand .