Chp.01 •Beginning•

The sun was high noon as cars honked tremendously. People were wondering what was going on as some cars were being thrown in the air. When one landed on top of a car, the people inside just got out and ran.

Cops came to the scene only to stop and halt only to open their doors then hide behind it as bullets came their way. A males laughter came from the direction of the bullets as a miniature gatling from finger tips sizzled.

This person had full blown robotic parts. He had a fire grate over his eyes and no hair at all since he had a metal head. All there was for flesh was his face. He had the scheme of black and silver all about him.

"I'm gonna leave here with this cash one way or another." He said

"I think that's a bad idea." Said a male coming over from the corner cafe. He had a navy blue dress coat over a black button down collared shirt, a navy blue rope tie, black dress pants and a triangle brim navy blue hat on his black ravenous hair.

"What do you know?!" He yelled out turning to shoot his gatling fingers at him.

He just sat there and the bullets didn't even hit him like they weren't there. The android like man was shocked to see this happen while people all around were more scared of the well dressed man than the android. He was enjoying his leisure time drinking tea with his leg over his other leg.

Right as he put his tea cup down, a female in sky blue and white tights with a white collared cape plus a sky blue domino mask came down in between the two. She also had white long hair. The well dressed man just smirked.

"Glad to see you finally here miss sky." He said looking at her as she sneered at him.

"The name is Jet Lady. Get it right Mythos. But I'm here for you." Jet Lady looked at the android.

"DIE!!" The android yelled aiming and firing his gatling fingers at Jet Lady. She jetted right up to the android punching him straight in the gut as he flew all the way to the wall. The android groaned as he got out of the wall. Thrusters appeared on his back as they ignited and the android rushed towards Jet Lady.

She cocked back her right arm and then punched him in the gut where he stopped abruptly. She reversed upper cut him making it a downwards motion on the backside of his head where he was slammed into the ground in an instant.

She then reached down and brought his arms behind him as a cop tossed her handcuffs cuffing him. She then lifted him up when the android's body just shut down on him.

"Why can't I move?" The android asked

"These handcuffs suppress technology and the Super gene. Basically it turned your whole body off except for your face." She said as the cops took care of it from there having a dolly on hand strapping the android to it then putting it in the truck.

"And as for you." Jet Lady turned to notice that the person she called Mythos wasn't there.

"Damn it. He always gets away." She said groaning, but let it go. She checked around to make sure everyone was okay even flipping cars back over.

"Thank you Jet Lady! You're awesome!" Said a female kid holding a Jet Lady figurine posing.

"Would you like that signed little one?" She asked the happy kid.

"Yeah!" The kid said happily as she took out a marker she had kept on her and signed her name on the cape.

"Thank you!" The kid then moved along with her mother as the sound of a motorcycle came up behind her.

"Gotta keep the kids happy huh?" Asked the biker about the age of twenty as she turned to see him.

"I know a way for you to make me happy. Hop in my bed with me sweet cheeks." He said smirking looking her up and down.