Chp.28 •Jinsei's Lullaby•

The doors slammed shut as Lea and Zura put their backs up against the wall.  They wondered who caused those two golems to be destroyed like that, but yet to them they thought it was Iza.

"Yo Iza. Did you use your lightning to destroy those Golems?" Zura asked

"Umm...no. I didn't." Iza said

"That would be me." Said a voice from above where the group looked over to see a male wearing yellow king-like attire. He had yellow hair and the face resembled a bit of Iza. Zura was the first to recognize it.

"Who are you and why do you look like Iza?" Zura asked as everyone looked closer to finally see it.

"My name is Arashi Yoko. Monarch of Yokovia." He said as Iza, Mizu and Shizen were shocked.

"Y-Yoko?...." Iza muttered looking at Arashi.

"What? What's wrong with you and the other two? Why are you being creepy with me?" He asked

"They are the Yoko Triplets." Zura answered

"Impossible. They died with my wife a long time ago. I saw them die in front of me." He said

"I...it's me...Inasuma....Mizu.....and Shizen." Is said

"No. My children were named Inaketsuma, Mitsukenzu and Shizenosuke." Arashi said walking away from everyone.

"I'll give you all a room to stay one night, but that is it. Tomorrow, you will all leave here and leave my kingdom alone." Arashi said

"Our mother is Jinsei Yoko." Iza said where Arashi stopped

"How do you know that name? No one outside of this kingdom knows Jinsei's name other then my children and I." Arashi said turning around to give an actual look at the three.

Just in that moment a flash of his children overlayed them in that moment. He didn't want to believe it, but that flashing moment just made him grit his teeth.

"No...there dead, I failed as a father to protect my children and wife so they died because of me. Because I wouldn't give in to the demands of that so called god." Arashi then turned back facing away while storming off. After he left everyone, Erin spoke up.

"What a dickhead." She outright said

"I don't blame him." Zura said

"Of course you wouldn't. Because that's you Zura. You're the cold one here." Lea said

"If I was the father and hellbent convinced that my children and wife are dead....then they are dead. There's no use in changing his mind." Zura adds as Mizu walks forward towards the door.

"Mizu, what are you doing?" Iza asked

"Convincing that his children aren't dead, but survived." Mizu said

"Go get him." Zura said with encouraging words really confusing everyone on where he is standing.

"Thanks hun." Mizu pecked him on the cheeks as she ran forward after Arashi.

"Who are you and what have you done to me brother?" Erin asked

"Eh shut up Erin. I'm being supportive to my wi-girlfriend." Zura said crossing his arms.

"I think the ice boy was about to say wife." Shizen said giggling making Zura red in the face.

"Sh-shut up!" Zura looked away as the girls just laughed all while Iza looked at the doors ahead in silent.

'I know you want to believe that we are your children...Mizu...convince that old man.' Iza thought in his head.

Mizu closed the door behind her to enter a room where there was a holographic table of the mountain and a layout of the tunnel systems beneath the temple. Arashi peered upwards to look at Mizu that walked over to him.