Chp.04 •Silver Castle Prison•

~Few days ago

After the event Jet Lady faced Android. The guy from the bike that hit on her rode a bit leaving the city and headed into the woods. After a bit, he came up to a lone cabin pulling up to it and shutting his bike off only to get off and walk to the cabin.

He unlocked the door and went inside. Once Inside he had barely had anything but a fridge, couch and a television.

"Today was something for sure. That bitch ...Jet Lady...heh, I would like to do something crazy to her." He said taking his jacket off and setting it on the couch.

He walked over to the fridge and opened it to reveal many canisters of blue like ooze. He grabbed a canister and popped it open only to start drinking the thick liquid. While he was drinking, his phone went off as he set the canister down when he finished it then picked up his phone clicking it.

"Nathan Zake" He answered

"Hello Nathan." Said a female voice on the other line.

"Hanae...well well. This is interesting. You haven't called me in a good while. What do you need of me?" He asked

"I need some assistance over here in Crimson City. I took down their iconic superhero Crimson Storm. She'll be out for a great while as I take control of the city." Hanae said

"That's good. I'll be over there in a few days. I have to feed myself the rest of the canisters you gave me and I would finally have full control over my power. I'll see you then." Nathan said

"Thank you. I'll see you then. I'll text you where to meet me so see you then....old friend." Hanae said as Nathan turned the phone off.

After turning off the phone he went to the fridge and started grabbing the canisters and brought them over to a bathtub. He plugged it then began pouring it into the tub filling it up.

After he filled it up, he took his clothes off and dipped himself fully submerged into the liquid. While he was submerged lights came through the front windows as it then turned off then came a knock on the door.

There was a knock again and then again when the door was then taken off the hinges. Men came walking in as they noticed piles of canisters all lying about.

One walked over to the tub hovering above it as full neon blue hand and arm came bursting out of the red ooze grabbing the man's throat. The other then turned right when they heard the splash of ooze and then followed by a snap.

What they saw was a neon blue skin human with big hulking muscles. He turned to see the men as his hand turned into the blade of a double sided axe.

He slighted the men slicing them all up as afterwards the blue skin turned back to his regular skin. Nathan walked over to his clothes putting them on while digging his hand into his pocket pulling out a pack of matches.

He struck one and clicked it behind him into the ooze as it lit up. Then exploded while he was still in the cabin. Unfortunately, Nathan walked out of the burning cabin like he wasn't affected by it.

He pulled his phone back out and quick dialed a number on his phone. It rang one time as someone on the other end picked up.

"Yes boss?" Asked the person.

"Halt everything till I get back. I'm leaving the city for a business trip to Crimson city. I don't know how long I'll be, but make sure no crime is committed until I get back. Also, when I get back....we are raiding Silver Castle Prison breaking Rane out. So in the meantime, let everyone in the Union to be ready as soon as I get back." Nathan said

"Yes sir....umm...before I do what you ask me. Does this imply to Mythos and his two other friends? I know he's not a fan favorite of yours like Killer Magma. Which begs me to question why her?" The person asked