Malcome POV: Part 3

"Damn that party was lit bro, alright ill catch you downstairs"
I hope i can make it through this day with this hangover. I hope no one heard us la-
"Bruh You fuckin said you going vegan"
I couldn't understand what Travis was on about but I could tell he was really pissed. "Bro what is you talking about, im vegan" I didn't really know what this was about but I was about to find out.
Travis been the broski we started football together so we go everywhere and do everything together so I couldn't understand what this was about. "You ate the meat at the roast, we made a pact bro". Jarred walked in while walking out his girl from last night. This nigga dont leave no stone unturned. I turned to respond Travis, "Bro i was drunk how do you remember me to remember fuckin pact we made a fuckin week ago". I didn't want Jarreds noisy ass in our business so I alerted the bro. I just hope his quick enough to catc- "WE MADE A PACT BRO" I tried to keep this conversation for another time but as I was to say another word Romz came down from his room. Okay now the conversation really had to end. I notified Travis Romz was walking in but Jarred greeted. I couldn't believe it this nigga actually had my back.

1 hour time skip

I godda get my ass to class before,- shit I forgot ask Romz for his notes. I went up to his room i could hear his girly music as i got closer. "Ago Romz you got the physics notes for me" i saw them on his desktop. He asked what I wanted from him. As i looked up i saw his shadow shape his body and I won't lie for a split second I got hard thinking of sassy Niggas ass. Yo i bedda get out before my thoughts drift any further. As i walked out his i turned one last time but couldn't see anything "damn" as i bit my lip.
I got out the dorm and started my day. I just hope Travis aint in this class i need some time to myself but how how do i let him know that without hurting a Niggas feelings. As i was waiting for Mr Joposki to enter i saw a fine was hun walk past the door. Her legs ran up her to her back so smoothly and her booty was so perfectly peaches shaped, I wouldn't mind going vegan for that peach, I was just about to see shawtys face when I was distracted by a argument to my right, Jasmine and her annoying thot ass. When i looked back to the door she was gone damn do i even member what ma was wearing, vans and an army pants.
If only I started with her face but those were way to mesmerizing. As i sat there in there thinking of of the unknown shawty i suddenly had a flash of Romz wet naked body rubbing on himself. Damn why am i having these thoughts and why they get my duck so hard, I gotta call my Sweet treasure after school a nigga need to fuck or sumn.