Travis POV:

I can't believe he actually had the nerve to eat that after making a pact with me. Damn guess bro dont got my back the way he say he do.
I heard Malcome telling me the party was a banger but we have more important issues to squash.

Time skip 3 hours

Since I don't have energy for class today i decided to stay in and just think everything from last night over. " I'm sure i was alone for a good 30 minutes i just cant remember why tho if its true or not" I better go get something to eat.

I went to the internet cafe to study over a few modules just to get my mind of things. To my surprise i saw Jarred make his way over to me. I was not in the mood for his snarky attitude today.
"Where yo pimp at Kunta" I couldn't help myself I had to respond "why you looking to be serviced" I instantly regretted that. He lifted his eyebrow and continued with the game "whats my damage looking like" I couldn't take this at right I had to go but didn't wanna be rude to Jarred. "I'm late for a class ill catch up with you" there that should get rid of him. He looked at me with a face i couldn't make out what he was thinking. "In just saying I can be vegan too but I would still like to enjoy my meat". I took my things and left whats the point Jarred just probably high.