The Kitsune's Dark Choice

As soon as her mother was far enough away she would leave the shop she was hiding in. She would then see her sister Shizuka beckoning her over. Okami would Cautiously approach.

"Are you here to bring me home as well Shizuka?" Okami asked wondering why her Sister was here. She would usually be off at the city of Kitsune's in the Spirit realm "I am not really here. It's a seal projection. You forget I'm a master at seals. I'm at the city with Father and Rin. Nao is learning lightning magic as it's his natural affinity. And no I'm not here to bring you back. I'm guessing you don't want to come home for a while. Be careful you know dangerous it is if you accidentally reveal yourself." Okami would chuckle. "You always know what people are planning without them saying. No I'm not, not yet at least. I'll be careful not to reveal what I am unless I can trust them." Shizuka would sigh knowing Okami most likely already did so "You do know if mother finds out she will make sure you regret it right?" Okami would smile at her impassive older sister before responding "If she finds out. Besides It's not like I'll be home to accidentally blurt it out. I should get going. Take care Shizuka, and make sure Rin doesn't ruin the shrine while I'm away!" With that Okami would run off leaving her Sisters projection who now had a slight smile on her face. As their Father Daichi Entered the Grand library where Shizuka would come to study and learn more of seals. "It's time to go. Rin said she would meet us at the Shrine." Shizuka thought that was odd but dismissed it. "Very well Father." Is all she would state in her usual bored tone. Sealing away her notes and returning to book she was using to its place on the shelf where she had got it from. "I am ready to leave Father."

—_—(Meanwhile in the city)—_—

"So all I need to do is put your mark on my forehead and I'll get more power?" Rin was in a secluded spot near where the family enters the spirit realm from.

"Of course Rin. That is if your strong enough to endure it. Adding the symbol is harmless but the influx of power so quickly can be Fatal if you aren't strong enough to handle it. So before you continue I must ask. Do you believe YOU are strong enough to wield MY power?" Rin would growl at the slime "OF COURSE I AM MASTER! I'M NOT WEAK LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!" Rin would tie back her fringe so it wouldn't get in her way and put the mark on her forehead

 Do you believe YOU are strong enough to wield MY power?" Rin would growl at the slime "OF COURSE I AM MASTER! I'M NOT WEAK LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!" Rin would tie back her fringe so it wouldn't get in her way and put the mark on her forehead