Chapter 1

I sighed as I was being taken to litchfield prison. I met two other newbies. Lisa Peers and Diane Summers. They were nice but I was a loner so I kept quiet. We arrived to the prison and was showed around and all that stuff. I was led to my bunk mates and saw a beautiful black haired girl wearing glasses. "Hi I'm Alex Vause. This is Haley Williams. So what did you get in here for you look a little too young."
"Hi Alex, Haley, um Im Tyra Wolf and my dad made me sell drugs and wella. Here I am and I'm 19." Alex nodded and I got the bunk next to hers. I blushed as she smiled at me then I went to bed and slept pretty well until someone started to shake me and whispered in my ear. I then shot up. "Wha-ouch!" I hit the persons head with my own. "Sorry!!" I saw it was Alex and stared at her. Then I looked away blushing and got up and dressed and followed her to the cafeteria. We got food and I sat down with her and sat next to her and ate my food then I put my tray away and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I jumped as I felt someone's hand on my back. "Hey it's ok it's just me, Alex." I relaxed and finished then I cleaned up and Alex took me back to our bunks and laid with me that night.