Chapter 6

I woke up and got up but me being me I stumbled and fell on my face. I groaned and I got up and got my stuff and went to take a shower. I ran into Alex in the bathroom and hugged her. "Hey ally!"
"Hey Ty." I kissed her cheek and I then I "slipped" and fell again. "Fuck me!" Then I started laughing and Alex came over and helped me up. "Thanks ally."
"Yea no problem, just be careful." I nodded and took my shower and got ready. Then I went to breakfast and ate with Alex, piper, niky, and morello. "Hey wolf I saw you fall in your cube and in the bathroom. You ok?" Niky said.
"Yea! I'm just clumsy." I said and are the food then red came over. "Hey red! Food was amazing! I'll say it's better than my moms!"
"Aww thanks Ty." I smiled and nodded and put the tray away and went to my cube and gathered some stuff and Alex and piper came in. "Hey guys I need your help setting up pranks." They helped me set up the pranks. I pranked Niky, morello, tasty, and piper. Piper never saw it coming and neither did all of the others. I laughed so hard I was crying. Alex thought it was funny and she said she was proud of me. I got all teary eyed and hugged her. "No one ever said they were proud of me."
"Well I am and I love you Ty."
"I love you too Alex." We kissed and went to do our work.
We finished up and I walked right into the door and laughed at myself.