VII

———-IN FANTASY'S ROOM———-

FANTASY'S POV

As soon as we entered the room DD ripped me out my shirt and started attacking my neck with kisses

As soon as we entered the room DD ripped me out my shirt and started attacking my neck with kisses. "Stinkk i liked that shirt" i pouted.

"Ill let you have one of mine in return baby" she said ripping the rest of my clothes off then kissed my lips

"Im sorry but I been craving you, You so fine princess. everything you do turns me on. I didn't know how much longer i could be patient" she said lifting me up higher than I expected.

My legs were on her shoulders and my back was against the door, all i had was her head and the wall for balance.

She started devouring my pussy with no hesitation "F-fuckkk" i moaned as she began flicking her tongue up down and all around my clit.

She placed a kiss on my clit then moved to my slit and inserted her tongue. "Mmmm you make me feel so good daddy" I moaned softly she continued to eat me out.

She carried me to my bed and gently laid me down. You got any toys baby"? She asked while taking off her shirt.

I just nodded my head yes and pointed to the top drawer of ma dresser kind of embarrassed by my answer.

She grabbed my Vibrator then came back and used her shirt to tie my arms up above my head and to the headboard. "she finna eat me the fuck up" I thought to myself.

DA'RAE'S POV

I had her in position so I started doing my thing

I had her in position so I started doing my thing. I kissing her slowly between her thighs, teasing her making her whine

"Rush me and thats yo ass mama" I said looking into her eyes. She mumbled something under her breath causing me to come up and grab her by the throat.

"Chill out" I whispered in her ear then went back to her thighs. I Left hickeys everywhere I went to mark whats mine.

I then went down and started kissing on her pussy.
Licking and sucking on her clit causing her to moan out softly.

I removed my tongue and replaced it with the toy
*click* (Slow)

"Who's pussy is this princess"? I asked looking into her eyes

"Yours D-daddy" she moaned trying to be quiet
*Click* (Medium)

"F-fuckk" she moaned out softly as her eyes began to roll back

"Ahtt, look at me pretty girl" I said using my other hand to force her to look at me. She began to whine but she listened

"Good girll" I said placing a kiss on her lips
*Click* (Fast)

"Mmm—mm Ouee fuckk" She moaned struggling to keep eye contact. I felt her trying to run, good thing I tied her arms up.

I took the vibrator in my left hand and moved it in circles on her clit then I moved downward and started eating her pussy at the same time.

"You taste so fucking good baby" I said kissing her slit then inserting two fingers.

She started getting really loud. Her hips began to move up and down, she was creaming all over my fingers.

I began to finger her and eat her all while the vibrator was still on her clit. I felt her back archh and her walls tighten around me.

"D-daddy Im gonnaa cum" she said between broken moans.

"Hold it for me Princess" i said kissing her thigh then focused back to what I was doing before.

I put my fingers as deep as I could and started curling them fast inside of her. She began to squirm and whine struggling to keep herself from cumming.

"Just like that baby, You doin so good my love" I said making her hold it a little longer. "Okay, release baby" i said taking the vibrator off and using that hand to push down on her pelvic bone.

"Oh my- fuckk oh my goddd" She moaned out as she came hard asf. Her legs were shaking and she was squirming everywhere.

She squirted all in my mouth and I drank that shit up I dont care. "Good job baby" I said coming up to place a kiss on her lips.

she grabbed my hand and sucked her juices off my fingers slowly while looking me in my eyes. "You a slut" I laughed.

She just smirked and grabbed my face to make out with me while she came down from her high.

When she calmed down she laid on top of me and gave me a few kisses. I rubbed her back softly and she began to doze off, "I Love you" she said softly then fell asleep.

Love? Is it too early? I mean Im falling too but Love? we just met... Maybe it was just pillowtalk I thought to myself as i kissed her forehead and fell asleep.