VIII

———-THE NEXT MORNING———-

FANTASY'S POV

I woke up feeling good asf

I woke up feeling good asf. I wanted her again, she ate my soul. I began to place kisses on her.

"Mmmm, well good morning to you too princess" she said smiling down at me

Her morning voice didn't help me calm down. "mmm daddy fuck me please" I begged, kissing on her neck and pecking her lips

"we got stinky morning breath" She groaned

I pulled her out the bed and grabbed her by her boxers dragging her to the bathroom. Everyone else was still asleep so we tried to be as quiet as we could.

"Say cheese baeee" I said frorcing her to smile so I could brush her teeth.

"Baby i ca do it myself" she laughed.

We brushed our teeth and went back to the room. she put the TV on and started watching HunterXHunter but I was not trying to watch tv.

I got on top of her and started kissing her neck slowly. She tried ignoring me but I felt her body tense a little.

I moved down and removed her boxers slowly. I looked up and her and seen her staring into my soul. "Keep going love" she said licking her lips.

I now felt her eyes watching my every move.

I proceeded to go down and lick on her clit. She adjusted her body to my movements to get comfortable.

I inserted two fingers inside of her and began thrusting them in and out.

"Speed up ma" she moaned. She was making me wet just from her voice.

I Sped up and she began to get louder "You so wet my love" i said then kissed her clit.

"Fu-uuck baby" she groaned.

I inserted another finger then sped up even more, she began moaning but trying to hold them back.

"Let me hear u papa" I said then went back to fingering her.

"Mmmm that shit feel so good princess" she moaned

I sucked softly on her clit while fingering her fast asf. "Im finna cum" she groaned as she began moving her body up and down

i curled my fingers inside of her and she came all over them. I kissed her clit then went back up and sucked my fingers while looking in her eyes.

"horny ass" she laughed then smacked my ass.

"Only for you daddy" I smiled. She flipped me over and began to take over. We went 4 more rounds then just laid there drained.

"I love you" I said and kissed her lips repeatedly

She smiled at me then held me close until we fell asleep. I love her so much I want to be with her every second of the day.

———-LATER THAT DAY———-

When I finally woke up from my nap everyone else was awake. I left from the room and headed straight to the bathroom to take a shower then the kitchen.

"Ouee bestie wobbling" Samerah laughed

"Shut up, im sensitive right now" I answered playfully rolling my eyes.

"So....how was it"? she said walking up to me poking me in the arm

"Good asf, we fucked last night and a few times this morning" I answered lowkey having flashbacks about everything.

"A FEW...lawd yall was fucking like some rabbits" Samerah laughed

I laughed then went to fix some cereal "ILL BE PAINTING IF ANYONE NEEDS ME" I yelled as I walked to my painting room.

DA'RAE'S POV

Sy woke me up when she yelled down the hall

Sy woke me up when she yelled down the hall. I laid there for a bit thinking about last night and this morning...she said it again, that she loved me.

I felt uneasy in my stomach thinking about it. Im not used to moving this fast. I know I like her but how do I know if I love her.

We barely even know each other. haven't even seen all of her....all of her emotionally.

I finally got up and went shower, I wore my locs down today with a white wife beater and some black shorts.

"Waddam DD" Dream said to me as I entered the living room.

"Waddam luh sis, where everybody at"? I asked picking up the controller.

"Marii nem went to the store for more gars, ma sister inn the back painting. Whats wrong u sound down"? she asked starting the game for us.

"Shii mane, last night and this morning yo sister tol me she loved me". I answered still looking down

"anddd....thats a good thing right" She asked looking at me.

"I mean yeah but...you dont think we moving a lil fast. What if we move too fast, I know I like her but I never really figured out if I love her or not" I answered

"Well you better figure it out cuz ma sister crazy bout u bro...Take some time to listen to yoself whenever we leave and you have time alone" she said

I nodded in agreement to what she said then we played the game for a while.

Time had passed and I decided to go check on fantasy and see what she was up to. "ill be back im finna go check on your sister". I said getting up and walking to the back.

AUTHORS NOTES:

Check in👉🏾

This one was kinda long lowkey.😪