001

➥ { chapter one

{ chapter one. . . ࿐ྂ }
➶ episode one ;; ( happy campers ! )

     CAMP was never a place Estella expected to join. Mostly because she'd rather have been home to take care of her parents. She mostly focused on them than herself but hopefully, this summer will change that.

     EJ, meanwhile has now been introducing the camp grounds to the group (Carlos, Ashlyn, Kourtney, Gina, and Estella). Considering the fact none of them had either been here.

     A few moments ago, Gadget, a dear old friend of EJs had taken their phones. And to be truthfully honest, her introduction for taking their phones was pretty funny. But I'm only admitting that because I've never had my phone taken before.

     Estella being the only one who formally introduced herself, figured out that Gadget's real name is Maddox, It appears so that they've gotten a bit of a formality.

     "Okay, I will see you all tonight for the big announcement—" EJ grinned sheepishly whilst walking off before stopping and running back towards his girlfriend. "—One more thing." He grabbed Gina's chin, leaning them both in for a brief yet passionate kiss.

     Gina gave a flustered smile and giggled. Estella shot Ashlyn an uncomfortable glance. Obviously feeling like she was interrupting a little moment. But she had to admit, it might have been the cutest thing ever. So much for Gina and Estela starting a club for people who've never had their first kiss.

     The girls separated from Carlos and headed towards the Honeycomb bunk. Kourtney scanned their atmosphere with a rather judgmental attitude.

     "Oh! This is.. deeply round?" Ashlyn added onto the Greene's comment. "Six sides is some next-level feng shui." She laughed as Gina closed the door behind them, sending Estella a sentimental expression, in hope that her friend would have a great time and get along with hopefully a few people this summer.

     Gina is the only person who knows about her parents divorce and has been there for her through all of it. I suppose you could say they have somewhat of a sister bond? Which Gina loved.

     "Personally, I love how artistic this cabin is." Estella chuckled as she saw a few crafted furniture pieces around the room. "Artistic? There's some zero-level privacy in here." Kourtney awkwardly chuckled. She didn't like how enclosed the cabin was but of course, it would take a bit of time to get used too.

     A group huddle was formed by Gina, who Estella followed after. "Should we spread out our bed assignments or do the new-girl cluster?" The Porter questioned her friends before Kourtney responded with, "I kinda want the top bunk."