002

➥ { chapter two

{ chapter two. . . ࿐ྂ }
➶ episode two ;; ( happy campers & into the
unknown ! )

KOURTNEY and Estella met up with Gina, whose arm been linked with her boyfriend, EJ, and Carlos, who repeated Gina's same actions but on his other side of course.

"Okay, who is this famous person and why isn't it one of the Real Housewives?" Estella notice Gina's perplexed expression when eyeing Carlos' action as he spoke. Though, EJ didn't necessarily mind it. "You guys, I don't wanna oversell it. To me, a celebrity is someone who gets a bunch of questions about their skincare regimen." EJ rightfully admitted.

"Hey—" Estella eyed him. All four stopping their movements. "A skincare routine is very necessary, especially when you're living in the woods," Kourtney nodded confidently. "See! I told yall." She and Estella shared a laugh as Carlos arched an eyebrow.

"And I just learned that I am a celebrity." He sassily commented, unlinking his arm but soon enough, EJ and Gina had been a few steps further in front of them. Carlos stood next to Kourtney, talking about how they aren't supposed to be here and so on.

Estella slowed her tracks, walking cautiously behind her two friends. She pulled out the journal Carlos returned from earlier. Deeply sighing, the curly haired continued her stroll to wherever the hell everyone was finding out the secret celebrity. Her eyes met a rather strange teenage boy; Might I add, he was very uninterested in this whole camp thing.

Proceeding with his blank expression, his gaze landed on Estella then on her journal. The boy chuckled to himself before turning away, though such manner didn't go unnoticed.

She quickly approached him. "Hey, you're Jet right? Why were you laughing?" Jet faced the curly haired, scanning her figure before shrugging. "Am I not allowed to laugh? Thought this was a free country where I can do what I please." Jet kept his hands in his pockets.

"Well you were looking directly at me? Or, more like at my journal." Estella raised an eyebrow at the boy. "Because singing's lame." He snickered at his own comment. Clearly, Jet wanted to get under her skin, which sort of worked but clearly hadn't been enough.

Estella closed her journal. "And how do you know singing's involved?" She questioned the boy, who once more glanced at her journal. The cover revealing bold glitter letters spelling out, "E'S SONGS" which may or may have had her initials already signed underneath.

"Dude, look at the cover. It's pretty lame." Estella flipped the book over on the correct side of the cover, viewing it. She rolled her eyes and huffed. "Whatever. The only thing lame here is how judgmental you are."