chapter 9 - splatter the guilt.

the next day, xander woke up before all the girls and decided to go for a run. he got outside, and began to jog. after about ten minutes, he began to feel a bit tired and decided to start making his way back to the house. he was about halfway there where he feels his phone ringing in his pocket, he pulls it out and looks.
to no one's surprise..it's from an unknown number.
xander hesitates, but answers. "hello?" the voice we all know responds, "hello, xander." xander groans in annoyance, "what do you want?" the voice replies, "just to talk is all.." xander responds, "fine..what do you wanna talk about?" the voice responds, "you..and your little group." xander asks, "what about us? about how you can't get enough of us..i mean god, the third time now? this is just getting repetitive." the voice chuckles, "oh trust me..you won't have to deal with this any longer after i'm done with all of you, you all are gonna pay for what you did." xander asks, "oh yeah? what did we do exactly?" the voice replies, "you can't know yet..thats the fun part about it." xander looks around..he doesn't see anyone, "..you gonna pop out and try to gut me now or something?" the voice replies, "i told you xander, all i wanted to do was talk." xander asks, "so what..you're warning me now?" the voice responds, "not quite, just can't let you go on thinking everything is going to be just fine." the caller hangs up.

xander makes his way back to the house and sees kym and elizabeth are both awake. he sits down and doesn't say anything..not wanting to worry them. but they can immediately tell that somethings up, "hon, whats wrong?" asks kym. xander replies, "it's nothing it's just..the killer maybe..kinda..sorta called me?" kyms face drops, "are you serious?" xander nods as elizabeth asks, "what did they say?" xander replies, "just how we did something..and we were gonna pay for it." kym and elizabeth both look at eachother and look back at xander. kym asks, "what did we even do?" xander shrugs, "like i know.." they all continue talking when..they hear footsteps coming from the upstairs bedroom, they all look at eachother as the footsteps continue.

they slowly inch up the stairs, xander holding a gun as he leads kym and elizabeth up. he turns the corner as he hears the footsteps and points the gun, he hears a female scream and looks. "what the fuck are you doing?!" maia stands in the room looking shocked. xander sighs in relief and puts the gun down, "jesus mai..you scared the shit out of us."
maia asks, "scared you? you scared me!" xander looks at the gun in his hands, "right..sorry." elizabeth asks, "what are you even doing up here? the guest rooms are downstairs." maia replies, "i slept up here last night." the three all look confused. "it has a bigger bed up here, i'm used to it." maia continued.
xander replied, "well..something kinda happened."
maia interrupted, "oh the killer called you, i could hear from downstairs." they all look at eachother as they exchange looks.

they all were in maias car as she drove, she turned a corner and they finally made it to their destination.
they all got out of the car and walked up to a house, kym knocked on the door and they all waited till someone opened the door. it was chase, "oh hey, you guys made it." they all walked inside as they looked around to see that sienna, nailea, gavin, keke, and tim were also there. they all sit down as kym asks, "why'd you ask us to come here, again?" chase replies, "well..we figured since the show honestly is probably not going to go back into production, it could be nice to do something for the people we've lost along the way." they all look at chase as he continues, "i rented out a nice place far in the hills that i figured could be a good place to have a like..memorial for the people we lost." nailea asks, "..do you really think thats a good idea?" chase asks, "what do you mean?" nailea responds, "a party in the middle of a killing spree..especially one thats kinda targeting us?" chase groans, "god, do you really think the killer would go all the way to the mansion to kill us one by one?" kym mutters under her breath, "i wouldn't put it past them.." chase continues, "come on, it could take our minds off everything thats been going on." they all look at eachother and reluctantly agree. sienna asks, "and the four of them are going too-?" she asks looking at the main four. chase asks, "yeah..why?" sienna continues, "i mean, the killers mainly going after them. is it really too good of an idea to stay close to them?" the four all look at sienna weirdly before chase replies, "look, it's going to be alright..theres no way the killer would show up if they know theres ten of us still alive." sienna sits back further into her seat as the four look at eachother, reluctantly agreeing to go. chase continues, "perfect, i'll send you guys the address and you should be there around like ten." they all nod before leaving the house.