Chapter 2

Y/n was swinging through Manhattan doing his patrol when something came through on his radio.

Random officer " There is a store being robbed in Harlem any officers please respond. "

Y/n then changed the direction he was going and started to swing towards Harlem when Y/n got there he saw two people robbing the store, Y/n snook in and took out one of them by tying him up and then wall crawled on the ceiling above the second one. Y/n then used a web to lower himself down behind the last one and when the robber turned around Y/n smiled.

Y/n " Hello I'm Spider-man nice to meet you. "

The robber tried to shoot Y/n but he used his webs to shoot the gun out the robbers hand and stick it to a wall.

Y/n " Ahhh why do people always try to shoot me I'm just trying to help? "

Y/n then let go of his web and when he started to fall he flipped in the air and kicked the robber to the floor knocking him out, Y/n then landed on his feet and looked at the store owner.

Y/n " You ok? "

The owner just nodded and Y/n picked up both robbers and took them outside, there was a couple police cars waiting for him.

Y/n " Anyone order two tied up robbers? "

Some of the cops chuckled and they took the robbers of Y/n.

Y/n " Bye guys remember I can't do this without your help. "

Y/n then swung away and made it to Times square where he saw the news, and the one and only James Jonah Jameson.

Jameson " In other news the menace know as Spider-man stopped a robbery earlier but how do we know that he didn't orchestrate the whole thing to make him look good? Don't worry I'll find out and bring this menace to justice, [ to a co worker ] yes I know he works with the police but he should tell everyone his identity. "

Y/n * Hahaha oh he never gets old. *

Y/n kept swinging through Manhattan until he spider sense went off, Y/n looked to see this on the street :

The guy was throwing cars, destroying public property and just being an asshole, Y/n then landed next to some cops

Y/n " What the hell is he? "

Random officer " Don't know. "

Y/n then walked out to the guy with a note pad and a pen.

Y/n " Hey big guy. "

Guy " What do you want insect?! "

Y/n " Well Is it ok if you tell me your name and deal just so I can remember and everyone to know. "

Rhino " I am the Rhino and I want to crush tiny Spider and then this city. "

Y/n then wrote it down and then put the notepad and pen away.