Prologue: Meeting Jeff

I can't help it, staring at his perfectly molded face. He's just so sexy for a fourteen year old. He makes me wet. The things I dream of doing to him are rated R, but I don't care. I can't control my feelings anymore.

I admire Jeffrey's premature body. His curly hair falls perfectly over his beautiful blue eyes. His retainer filled with just the right amount of saliva. His cute ass stuffed into those sexy skinny jeans. I listen as he breathes beautiful melodies into the microphone. I shut my eyes and imagine us in bed together, doing unspeakable things. My mother would disapprove of my thoughts yet somehow I can't will my thoughts away from him. Shit, I think to myself. I open my eyes to find multiple eyes on me. I must've started acting out my thoughts again.

I return my focus to the stage Jeffrey stands on. I climb onto the shoulders of a random in the crowd with me, but he doesn't mind - we both share the same love for Jeff. My heart melts as we make eye contact. After a while, Jeffrey finishes his performance and the pain comes rushing back to me. I want to kill myself. Jeffrey will never know who I am. I begin to cry.

I then have an idea. I sneak towards the gate that guards poor general admissions from rich and successful backstage. I slide between a crevice and find myself face to face with Jeffrey Eli Miller. He looks so sexy but I need to be cool.

"Hi" I say casually.

He stares at me and I can tell he wants me. "Come with me" he says, wrapping his arm around my ass. I knew we were going to fuck.