Warnings, Rules, Etc...

Sup, I'm back at it AGAIN with another story. This one's for my boy Xavier...

God, he could step on me. 🥴

I HAVE A TIKTOK WHERE I POST THIS STORY'S POV'S!!!

Anyways, y'all a couple warnings, yk how it is;

1. Drug use

2. Mature language

3. Sex (C'mon, y'all know me, and they are of CONSENTING AGE, BTW)

There's probably going to be more, like mentions of depression and disorders, but this is just a main overview.

Now onto the rules, which really aren't that hard to follow:

1. No hate to any community (unless you're hating on the furry community)

2. Literally, just don't be mean. (Unless it's to furries)

3. Don't be hating. I hate it when people be hating. (you know the exception by now)

😛

Oh, and also, I did some research that the average person reads about 3,000 words in 15 minutes, so they'll be probably 3 songs per chapter. And in case y'all didn't notice, the names in the chapter line up with each song that it starts with, then goes down from there. Tap into the playlist (in Characters & playlist) to check it out. The song Afterthought by Joji is the main song of the story, by that I mean it sums up the vibes of the story.

Anyways, onto some other stuff before the story begins.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >