NEED TO KNOW

It'll be introduced in the story what kind of powers you have, but I'll also put them here. I understand that sometimes it's hard to keep track of Y/N's awesomeness. (btw did you know there's a google extension that can change Y/N to your actual name? Crazy, right?

anyways—

You are a PHOENIX (Phoenix can only be women, I've decided, I'm sorry to my guys). A little lore on Phoenixes so you can understand easier, it's said that the Phoenix gets their power from the sun, as they were a beautiful bird blessed by the sun to live forever, as long as they sang the sun's song. It's said that after many years, the phoenix grew old, and sang the sun's song, but the sun was asleep and didn't reply. Then, the phoenix built a beautiful nest, made from one feather of every bird and a twig from every tree. It once again sang the sun's song, and this time, the sun listened, turning everything into ashes, including the bird. The sun then watched as a new Phoenix arose from the old one's ashes.

As a result, a tradition arose. The phoenix is now reborn every 100 years, and what I mean by that is...

1. Let's say you want to have a kid, that first kid you have WILL have some sort of fire power. Like in this story, you have one older brother. That brother has super awesome fire powers. If the Sun decides the man's family has enough power, then BAM! Phoenix created.

2. Let's say nobody matches the Sun's standards, or you don't WANT a kid. You'll become a virgin mary, randomly popping up pregnant one day in your late 40's, right before menopause. (Most women that choose/have this option don't survive because of complications in pregnancy, women 35+ have like 20% more risk or something.)

Now onto your awesomeness. 😛

First, your POWERS.

1. In this book, you have cool, leathery wings that are slightly brownish-red in color.

2. The wings are NOT visible most of the time, think of it as a sword being sheathed.

3. Fire powers, duh.

4. NATURE BRO. I'm meaning you can talk with animals, trees... The Phoenix is an ancient, special creature, actually dating back to Ancient Egypt.

5. A BITCH CAN SING. It's said a Phoenix voice could lure an entire army to sleep...or to, cause them to y'know, bleed out their ears, eyes, and just die. But tbh writing somebody singing makes me cringe so it's gonna be like charmspeak (it's basically like hypnosis when speaking?)

6. You have prophetic dreams. (it's gonna be explained, i promise bb)

Next, things about YOU.

1. You have a tattoo on your RIGHT BICEP of your clan, aka the phoenixes. It's made to look like a simple tribal tattoo, with simply a couple lines drawn.

2. In this book, you're principal Weems's NEICE.

3. You have FOUR SIBLINGS. Starting from youngest to oldest you have your younger brother Dae, next your youngest sister (who is not a phoenix) Emery, then your normie half-brother on your dad's side named Free, and then your eldest brother Nirvana.

4. YOUR FATHER IS A SEER.

That's all! Leave any questions in the comments and I'll get back to the as soon as I can! Enjoy! 😍😚

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >  ♡ ♡ ♡