Not A Love Story- Arrogance and Baseball bats

"You know you want me,"

"Gosh! Your so full of yourself," I scoffed.

"Which is why you love me," he said as he kissed my cheek. I blushed pushing him away. "Look your blushing,"

"Nuhuh! Olivia Greyson does not blush. And she does not like you. She also needs to stop talking in third person," I said folding then unfolding my arms.

He laughed. He stepped towards me. "Whatever you say sweetcakes,"he smiled then kissed my cheek again before walking off. I blushed looking down. I need to get away from him. I sighed walking down the empty street to my house. It's not anything big. I live with my roommate Romen Ramsey; or Rommy as I call her. She's a lovely girl. Bubbly and energetic. She has long brown wavy hair with the cutest green eyes. I have blonde hair with pink tips.

I walked up the cobblestone steps to the house and unlocked the door. Stepping in I was engulfed with the smell of cookies.

"Rommy! Are those cookies I smell?"

"What else would it be? Cow-,"

"Aye! Language young lady," I said shaking my finger at her. She laughed and turned her back to me and faced the stove. "I Made your favorite," she turned back towards me and set a plate of chocolate chip cookies on the kitchen island in front of me. Grabbing one I walked towards the stairs.

"I'm going to go get into some comfortable 'at home' clothes," I said walking up the stairs. "Ok," she said. Opening the door I step in. "Goodness! It's freezing," I set my half eaten cookie down on the bed and change into some pajamas. I put on a grey onesie with Mickey Mouse all over it. And my fluffy grey socks. As I put my hair in a bun I walk towards the door opening it. I was about to go downstairs when I heard noises coming from the bathroom.

"Rommy?" I called out.

"Yeah?" Her voice echoes from downstairs. Ok that's bad. Quickly shoving the rest of the cookie in my mouth I go and grab the baseball bat my brother left by the front door of my room. He plays baseball and forgot it. I miss him. I want a cookie. Shaking those thoughts I grabbed the bat and crept towards the door.

I heard more bumping around. Oh I promise you if my makeup is gone, I'll, well I'm going to think of something.

Ok don't be scared. You've got this. I slowly reach for the knob. I raise my bat and swung the door open.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

"AHHHHHHHH!"

I was about to hit the thief when I realized who it was.

"LOUIS!" I yelled and lowered my bat. "What are you doing here? In our bathroom! Did you take a shower?" I questioned him.

"Well which question should I start with," he said clapping his chin.

"Don't get smart Lou, I have a bat and my arm is feeling pretty spazzy right now," I growled. He put his hands up in surrender. "Fine. Sorry,"

"Ju-just put some clothes on and Romen made cookie," I sighed walking out the bathroom and down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and slammed the bat down on the island. Romen squealed and jumped turning around.

"Gosh Liv you scared me. Who were you talking to?" She asked. "Or rather yelling at," she added.

"Well I think you forgot to mention that your boyfriend is here," I said trying to calm myself. "Oh," she said and turned around.

"Oh? Oh is all you can say! Romen I almost bludgeoned him with a bat! He could be dead on the bathroom floor! He took a shower!" I yelled.

"I know," she smiled. "I let him,"

"Yeah and I'm glad you didn't butcher me with that bat of yours," Louis said coming into the kitchen and grabbing a cookie of the island.

"I'm going to sleep," I said.

"But-," I cut them off by holding my hand up. "Please I'm tired," I said.

Romen sighed. "Ok. But the minute you wake up we're going shopping," she clapped her hands.

"Ok. Ok fine," I said walking towards the stairs. Reaching my room I slung the door open and walked in. I closed it and jumped on my bed falling asleep.

^*******^********^********^*******^
Hi guys.

I hope you guys like the first chapter. I think it's pretty good. I'm thinking about discontinuing my other stories for now cause their boring. Blah.

BUT! I'm going through with this story the whole way. I really want to, ya know. I also apologize for any errors. I went through this before I published this.

So tell me what you think. Vote comment and all that good stuff. Until next time my lovely.
butterflyladybugunicorns
-Mera