Not A Love Story- Past This Is Present, Present This is Past

Please tell me if you feel anything is wrong or off to you. It's a real pet peeve of mine when things aren't right. I don't know I just hate it. I do read comments. Okay so on with the story. Also grammar too. I want to know if I missed anything to improve on next time.
***********************************************************

We've been walking around for what felt like hours. After I woke up from what Romy felt was too long of a nap; 1 hour, I got dressed and we headed straight for the mall.

"Look! This would be perfect." She squealed throwing me a shirt off the rack.

"It's the same one I'm wearing,"

"Well you can never have too much of the same thing," She smirked.

"Whatever, I have to pee," I groaned.

Her face scrunched up in discuss. "Um TMI much?"

I flipped her off and went to find a bathroom.

~Third Person~
As Olivia ran off to find the ladies room, an 'old friend' was walking in the same direction.

"Just wait out here, ok?" She pleaded. Knowing he was bound to get bored and leave her.

"Fine," the lad sighed. "But hurry up," His Bradford accent thick with irritation.

"Thank you," She smiled walking away.

~Olivia~
After I finished my beezness
Get it....no
Ok
I went to wash my hands. I noticed a girl looking over at me. It was starting to get weird.

"Sorry, I just love your hair," She gushed.

"Thanks." I said grabbing some paper towels. "I'm Olivia. You,"

"GiGi,"

"Pretty,"

"Yeah. My real names Jelena, but I prefer GiGi," I nod in response.

"Well it was nice meeting you. Your hair is amazing as well,"

She smiled giggling a 'thanks' as we both walked out. As we were walking towards the door, she told me she was here with her boyfriend.

"I bet he's cute," I nudge her side.

"Of course," she smirked. "See," She said pulling the door open. My heart dropped. Before I could stop the word from slipping out.

"Z?"

"You two know each other?" GiGi asked completely confused. "Zayn? Hello?"

"Uh, yeah we went to high school and college together," he said as of no big deal. Well.

"Um yeah," I mumbled. "I should go," I said walking away before they could say anything.

The reason I reacted that way was because Zayn and I have a past. He was.... Well how could I put this, rough.

~Flashback~
-high school-
"Stop believing everything that people say. Your being ridiculous," I said calmly, trying to calm him down as well.

"I'm ridiculous! No what's ridiculous is the fact that my girlfriend is a whore! How could you!" He yelled slamming me into a locker. Pain ricocheted through my body. Pinning my wrists above my head.

"Who is he?" He growled.

"There's no one," I whispered. "I promise,"

After several seconds of intently starring he finally let go. I released a puff of air as he walked away. I rubbed the pain away where he squeezed.