Chapter 2

Smooth Shy ran over to the gates to try to get to the ferry boat. Soon as she tried to escape, the Coachman's hinchmen closed the gates right in front of her.
"Hey! What's the big idea?! I wanna go home!" Smooth Shy shouted.
"Oh, we got ourselves a nice girl, how old are you?" The Coachman asked.
"15, I'm too old for all of this nonsense! I wanna go back home!" Smooth Shy yelled.
"Oh, I see, what's that you got there?" The Coachman said grabbing the book from Smooth Shy.
"Hey! That's mine!!" Smooth Shy yelled.
"Oh, a teenager of words, most teenagers rather be stupid," the Coachman sneered.
"What do you know about most teenagers?!" Smooth Shy shouted.
"A smart good girl Eh? Well if you don't wanna have fun then you'll be thrown into the clink!!" The Coachman roared.
The Coachman's hinchmen grabbed Smooth Shy by the scruff and threw her into a prison.

"Some weak small donkey you'll be, I assure you, you'll stay in here till you rot!" The Coachman growled as he locked the cage and left laughing unpleasantly.
*******************
Smooth Shy was so sad she was all alone later as she felt long ears on her head and a long tail of a donkey.
She didn't know what to do when she saw her reflection in a puddle and saw a face of a donkey as her hand changed into hoofs and was forced down on all fours.
Smooth Shy was trapped not only in a cage but also in a body of a small miniature donkey. She was still in her school uniform but no longer the smart teenage girl she was before.
She was all alone without her family and friends. She was now a miniature donkey trapped with no way out.

It seemed hopeless for Smooth Shy. There was no way out of her prison.

Smooth Shy didn't want to come to Pleasure Island in the first place. She was abducted out of her own will, now she had no way of getting out of this mess which she didn't want to be in.