Chapter 4

After escaping Pleasure Island Smooth Shy found supplies to set up a camp and made a campfire.
She was smart enough to cook her own food under the fire although she still felt all alone with nobody to share a meal with.
Smooth Shy saw a girl who looked to be about her own age unconscious on the edge of the shore. She decided to help the girl out wondering if she'll be all right as she wrapped blankets around her.
The good thing was that Smooth Shy was no longer alone but to be reunited with her family seemed impossible now.
Smooth Shy knew that her folks would not recognize her as a donkey so she had no other choice but to except she was now a fugitive.
"I wonder if this girl is a runaway too?" Smooth Shy thought.
****************
Later after the girl woke up she introduced herself to Smooth Shy that her name is Adean Eris Micheals.
After hearing about Adean say that she was separated from her grandfather after being washed up from a shipwreck it was Smooth Shy that said she was a fugitive and cannot go back to her family.
Smooth Shy didn't explain about her traumatic experience back at Pleasure Island and losing everything till she met up with her new friend Adean who just happened to be part dragon that can also become invisible and shapeshift as well do many other things.
Smooth Shy now knew she was no longer alone and was still capable of making new friends. She felt like smiling that she actually wanted to share a smile with others too.
She never thought much of her time at Pleasure Island much anymore after she met up with Adean knowing this was just the start of their adventures and making many new friends along the way too.