Rejection can't be handled

Currently in the Fourth affiliate building and Samuel Seo stood there silently until he asked "will you be my girlfriend?" He sat in his office chair legs spread Y/n was confused for a bit before saying "I'm sorry but I think of you as a friend I'm so sorry I'll leave now" Y/n said but put something in his hand he saw it was a flower and candy?

Y/n left the building feeling sad about rejecting Samuel the next day Y/n was joining a new school it was the same for another as they seemed to be fated together and walk the same paths. Y/n noticed the boy beside her and smiled at him as he blushed "hi" he replied back "hello what's your name?" "It's Daniel Park can I know yours?" "It's Y/n Lee my brother is Zack Lee the boxer of this school." She introduced herself with confidence which made Daniel smile.

Their two smiled as they conversed people were blinded by their beauty but also their smiles
"They're so pretty!"
"I think they're dating!'
"I could see that you see how she smiled at him!"
"She's ugly I don't why you guys think she's all that"
"Fr"
"She's pretty hot"
"I wonder if I can lay with her
Their comments went on and on until they got to the fashion department "goodbye, my class is Vocal" she waved at Daniel he nodded and waved back.

She reached her class and breathed in and out Y/n smiled and walked in as Mary and Vin were talking Jin saw her and was shocked immediately and stopped talking until Mary noticed and waved in front of his face "Vin? Vin! What the frick are you looking a-" she stopped talking after that as she saw why he was staring in shock. "Hello everyone my name is Y/n Lee I'll be joining you for years to come please look after me" you said Vin Jin was suddenly beside you "hello?" "Hi, my name is Vin Jin the next rapper that's gonna hit it big" "my dream is to be an idol" "I'm sure it'll happen cutie" he said kissing her hand. He was hit on the head by a slap from Mary

"I'm sorry about him he's an idiot" Mary explained as Vin started to roll on the floor in pain "it's okay" Y/n chuckled. After an hour of talking to them it was lunch time Y/n walked by herself to the lunchroom and noticed a class room and looked inside to see three jacked dudes with weird expressions on their faces. They noticed her and waved it would've scared anyone but she waved back "hello!" You said waving back the guys in the room noticed and looked at her in surprise to see a female they all suddenly died from a nose bleed.

Y/n rushed in the room in worry as for one guy with monkey ears he was still alive "are you alright" she asked all of them they nodded slowly "hey jayce I got my chocolate milk" a voice rang from the door as the person seemed to have dropped something to the floor Y/n looked behind her and saw a well built guy with a mustache "Vasco!" The guy with big ears said as Vasco's heart started to beat uncontrollably. "Hello! My name's Y/n" she shook his hand "my name is Vasco..." "That's cute! Bye"

The guys of the architecture department were destroyed that day. Y/n made her way to  the lunch room and saw Zack and sat by him he noticed her and hugged her which shocked the guys at his table he put us arm around her shoulder  "big brother how was class" "it was good thanks for asking" "BIG BROTHER?!" The lunch room yelled in surprise minus Daniel and Mira.
"Then why are you holding your sister like that?" Doo asked him "because I can" they just sighed and nodded.

Not knowing he loves his sister to bits and pieces "she's my step sibling but she's still my sister non the less" "step sibling?" "Yeah our parents got together then they split up" he said "then you guys aren't siblings" "I know but Zack has always been a brother figure to me" Y/n explained "We're friends that counts" Zack said patting her head as she nodded.