Secret.

{ NOBODYS POV FOR THE REST ! }

{ TW: HEAVY SMUT }

-

Tyler and Alejandro are in the car, they have a really close friendship, better yet, They like each other. But, Tyler doesn't know that Alejando likes him, & Alejandro doesn't know Tyler likes him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Are we there yet ? Its been 3 hours.. You really need to put in gas also, Ale. " Alejandro hated the nickname, ' Ale ' but he didn't mind when Tyler said it. He really loved Tyler. " We are almost there, and I already put in gas when you were sleeping. " Alejandro responded back to Tyler with a raspy voice. Alejandro was tired and it was very noticeable and obvious. " You're tired Alejandro! Let me drive and you can sleep. " Tyler said, trying to convince Alejandro that he should drive instead of him. " No amor, I got this. Its alright. " Tyler was red like a tomato as Alejandro called him ' amor '. " Did you just say-... Amor? " Tyler said as he was still red.  " Oh- I said amor .. ? " Alejandro said, avoiding eye contact with Tyler. Alejandro was also flustered, but more embarrassed. He showed his true feelings, but Tyler was too dumb to understand that. " Yeah.. You did. " Tyler said, trying to get him to eye contact. " Well. I have something to confess when we get to the apartment. " Alejandro & Tyler were basically roommates. They moved in together 2 years ago and they gotten really close. " Alright.." Tyler said nervously, Tyler expected something bad. 

{ TIMESKIP }

Alejandro & Tyler pulled in the parking lot, Turning off the car as they hopped out of the car. As the two went inside the Apartment, Alejandro leaded Tyler to the bedroom. 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙟𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙤's bedroom. " So, what did you want to confess..? " Tyler questioned, His leg was bouncing up and down with anxiety. He thought they were going to stop being friends. " Well.. " Alejandro stuttered, He had a feeling Tyler wouldn't like him. " I've always had these feelings for you and, I know you don't understand shit, but.. I like you! Not in that way. I love you! " Alejandro exclaimed, hoping Tyler liked him back. " I..love you to. " Tyler responded quietly. " What? " Alejandro questioned, he really couldn't hear Tyler that much. " I love you too! " Tyler exclaimed. Alejandro was shocked, Tyler loved him too! " Well then.. ? " Alejandro tried not to make the 'scene' awkward. " Hm? " Tyler hummed with concern. " Are we.. yk, together now? " Alejandro questioned Tyler, patiently waiting for a response. " Yes! " Tyler said happily, he was even more happy then before. " Should we tell the others? " Tyler questioned Alejandro. " I think we should keep it a 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽. " Alejandro said, he wanted to kiss Tyler so bad. " You okay? " Tyler questioned, he knew something was off with Alejandro, but it was nothing until he looked down and saw a obvious boner on Alejandro's pants. " Oh! You have a boner, Alejandro... " Tyler finally realized, as if it was a Aha Moment. " Mhh.. get rid of it for me. " Alejandro muttered under his breath. " What? " Tyler didn't have a clue what Alejandro said. " I said, get rid of it for me. " Alejandro said sternly. Alejandro quickly put Tyler on the ground, pushing the side of Tylers face on Alejandro's hard cock. " Suck. " Alejandro demanded Tyler. " But..- " Tyler got cutted off by a screaming voice, yet stern. " I said suck! " Alejandro said. Tyler hesitated, but finally got the encouragement to suck him off. Tyler unbuckled Alejandro's belt, taking it off quickly. Tyler then unbuttoned his pants and zipped down his zipper. " Good boy. " Alejandro praises him for being such a ' good boy ' for him. Tyler slowly put Alejandro's cock in his mouth, as he started to suck. Alejandro moaned as Tyler sucked. * Fuck. He is so good.. * Alejandro thought in his mind. Tyler moaned while he was sucking Alejandro off. Alejandro gripped Tylers hair, backing his head back. " Strip. " Alejandro demanded impatiently. Tyler followed his demands, as he stripped. Tyler was left naked. Alejandro got even more hard and horny. Tyler climbed on the bed backwards, facing Alejandro. " What are u going to do.. ? " Tyler questioned, he was also hard yet confused. This was his first time. " Spread your legs, or Ima have to do it myself. " Tyler whined, he sat there, and it seemed like hours. Alejandro got impatient so he climbed on the bed, spreading Tylers legs with his strong hands. " Ah...Perfection. " Alejandro said, He was really waiting for this moment. Tyler moaned, as he threw his head back while Alejandro was prepping him. " Ngh..~! " Tyler moaned out a bit loud, luckily they are on the first floor. " I want you to scream my name when my cock enters you. Scream it, Moan it, I don't care. " Alejandro said seducingly as he pulled out his fingers slowly. Alejandro entered Tyler as Tyler moaned loud, He moaned loud enough for the neighbors next-door heard him. " Ah~! A-Alejandro!~.. " 

+ ----------------------------------------- +

{IM SO SORRY THIS HAD STOPPED RIGHT HERE, I HAVE SCHOOL TMR AND IT IS CURRENTLY 10:25 AND I HAVE A EXAM TMR, I WILL CONTINUE/EDIT THIS AFTER SCHOOL ! ! >_< }

+ ----------------------------------------- +