AUTHORS NOTE:IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

THIS SERIES IS DISCONTINUED

A/N:
So, just a few things before you start reading.
First of all, I'm writing this because I love both of the amazing series. For fun. If you don't like it because it's just not your style, then don't read it. but if I legitimately say something offensive or wrong, then please just leave a POLITE comment. I don't mean to be offensive, and I want to know when I am

Secondly, I will be doing The Goblet of Fire to The Deathly Hallows. They will be separate books, Ill add them to a reading list on my profile. I would also like to mention that I won't be writing this on a schedule, the times I release chapter will not be consistent, that would just take the fun out of it for me. I'll also be busy with other things, but I can guarantee that as long as nothing that important/time consuming in my life is in that time, chapters will always be at most one month apart.

Lastly, MAJOR SPOILER WARNING. Obviously for Harry Potter but I'd like to point out when this happens on the Riordanverse timeline. This takes place after The Sun and the Star. If you haven't read the Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Trials of Apollo, Magnus Chase, Chalice of the Gods or The Sun and the Star and you care about spoilers, then you shouldn't read past this point right now.

Since this is after Trials of Apollo, Jason is dead, Piper is dating Shel, Frank and Hazel are the praetors of New Rome, and Reyna is a Hunter of Artemis. I read a few of these crossover fanfics, and, like, all of them had Jason in it dating Piper. I actually like it that they broke up(not that he died, but I'll go with it) because I felt like their relationship was kinda forced by The Queen of Cow Poop in Heroes of Olympus. I also like how Rick Riordan made Piper date Shel and I want to know more about their relationship. Sorry if you ship Jiper/Jasper, but I'm gonna do Shelper.

Thank you for reading, and if you didn't, whatever. ALL RIGHTS TO CHARACTERS GO TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K. ROWLING.