𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 - 𝙶𝙲

Participants:
Lord of the Boring (Zombie)
Always Dead (Skeleton)
Can't Spell (Creeper)
Slenderman??? (Enderman)
Nerd (Ghast)
Miss Porkchop 🤭 (Pigman)
Slime (You)

----------------------------------------------

Always Dead
can i invite Wither to the gc??

Slenderman???
No

Nerd
Absolutely not.

Always Dead
why not
hes our classmate

Can't Spell
wi dont now hrrm dat wel
*heem

Always Dead
but still

Slenderman???
No

Always Dead
fine

Can't Spell
wuns wi now heem beter wi cann ad heem

Always Dead
deal

Can't Spell
ken sum1 halp mi wit hw
am stuk on d speeleeng qeshtons

Nerd
Of course you are.

You
bro i dont understand sheet whats he sayin

Nerd
That's for me to know, and you to find out.

You
very funny

Nerd
Yes, indeed.

Always Dead
why does it actually look funny when its properly spelled-

Nerd
Maybe this is a sign for you to properly spell things.

Always Dead
yeah- no

Nerd
Everyone, don't be shocked, but I am stuck. I require assistance for the homework.

Always Dead
WHAT

Nerd
I DON'T KNOW THE PARTS OF A SWORD!

Always Dead
oh
i was so worried for a sec there-
and to answer ur question
idk

Nerd
Alright, fine then.

Lord of the Boring
theres a big D that is used for digging dirt?

Nerd
Zombie, that's a shovel.

Lord of the Boring
oh- sorry-

Nerd
It's ok!

I sighed as I put my phone on my desk. It was boring to read my friends' messages. I had nothing to do, and no motivation to do anything. I silently paced around my room for a few minutes, having no complete idea what to do. I needed a walk. Badly. I needed fresh air. I needed some time to touch grass. However, I was usually extremely paranoid. I was worried some mob was going to kidnap me. I didn't want that. I decided to bring a knapsack. Inside was a Swiss army knife, a pocket knife, a sword, a bow, a few arrows, a stack of beetroot, two lava buckets, a water bucket, a flint and steel, and three pieces of TNT. I put my phone on vibrate and slipped it in my pocket.

I made sure to lock the door so nobody could come in my dorm. I wasn't going to leave the school campus anyways, I was just going to circle the entire perimeter and hope nothing bad happens.

Around half way of my walk I hear rustling in the bushes. Someone is watching me, I think to myself. I open my knapsack and quickly locate the Swiss army knife, the pocket knife, the flint and steel, and the TNT. I was ready in case someone tried to kidnap me. I decided to leave the rest in my knapsack. I quickly took out my phone and turned on a voice message to the class group chat.

"Woah chill buddy, I wasn't gonna hurt you, just wanted to see what you're up to, I promise." The mysterious mob said.

 I turned around to face it, and realized that was a huge mistake. The mysterious mob turned out to not be a mob at all. I was a weird, black creature, with only a bloody mouth. It held an axe. I started running.

Multitasking, I took out my phone, and got rid of the voicemail. I then proceeded to call the first contact I could reach, which ended up being Pigman. I explained what was happening, but he didn't believe me, and was convinced I was pulling a prank. I hung up and the next mob I was able to call was Skeleton. Luckily, he believed me, and told me something about what he saw the night before. Before I could respond, I looked back, and realized this creepy creature was speeding up, and was going to catch up with me in no time. I told Skeleton to call Herobrine and tell him everything. He hung up, and I was left alone.

A plan started forming in my head. It was stupid, but it was the best I got. I was running for my life, I was going to die either way. My lessons at battle training were going to be really useful today.

I pulled out my pocket knife and ran towards the creature. This startled it for a second, but it's battle instinct took over and dodged swiftly as I tried to stab it. It ran behind me, but I turned around and was just able to see the axe coming for me. I ran to the side, and charged at it again. I was able to give it a small cut, but that was enough to make it angry. It once again tried to kill me with the axe. I noticed something. The creature was very dependent on it's axe. If I could make it so it couldn't use it's axe, I would gain an advantage. Which meant only one thing. The axe had to break.

𝙎𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"WHAT!?!" Herobrine yelled. I gulped. I was nervous. "AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAW LAST NIGHT!?! SKELETON, HOW IN THE F*CK COULD YOU BE SO STUPID!?!" Stupid. That word. Tears started forming in my eyes, but Herobrine wouldn't know, they were on a voice call. Where was I? I was with Enderman and Creeper, in Creeper's dorm. They wanted to talk to me about something gambling related, but Slime had called me first. That also meant they heard the entire conversation. Well, both conversations. And that also meant that they knew about what I saw last night. "I'VE TOLD YOU MANY TIMES; IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO LOOKED LIKE THAT THEY WERE TO BE REPORTED TO ME."

Enderman noticed my mood, so he took my phone and tried to reason with Herobrine, that the first priority was to make sure Slime was ok, not to yell at Skeleton. Herobrine got back into his senses and started to talk to Enderman about it. Meanwhile I was about to break down because of what Herobrine had told me. He called me stupid. It might not seem that big of a deal, but imagine the one you look up to the most, the one who inspires you the most, calls you stupid. And is also yelling at you. I walked to a corner in the room. Creeper hugged me, and tried to comfort me. I was curled up in a ball. I couldn't hear much of the conversation, but I was able to listen in a bit. But then Herobrine said, "If only Skeleton told me about what he saw last night." That's when I started to break down crying.