Promo

[Skylar Vanguardia - Level 87 – E-Class Flame Sorcerer

Equipped Items:

Sorcerer's Boots (C)
Ike's Scepter of Abnormality (S)
Sky's Wrath (Level 3) (A)
Wand of Apparition (A),
Sword Fury (S)
Orb of Immunity (S)

Skills:

Flame Breath (D)
Fire Bolt (D)
Heat Wave (C)
Wandering Eye (E)]

Skylar looked at his semi-transparent status window and smiled.

All of these items that cost him his entire savings from raiding dungeons for the past eleven years were something he dreamed of having and eventually got his hands on. He literally shed blood, sweat, and tears to acquire them.

But to no avail, no matter how good the item of a player is, they will never compensate for the limited capacity of their innate class.

There is no way someone like him, an E-Class Player should ever be in the late stages of the dungeons. He only got this far because of his perseverance and forcefulness in joining high-rank teams in raids with his money and connections. He should have been eliminated in the early stages when the dungeons were starting to get too much for his class. The time when the dungeons' ranks were all the easiest was where he should belong and not here.

However, years went by and one by one, all of the dungeons' difficulty increased exponentially. This did not allow low-rank hunters to participate in raids anymore and only those who were fated to receive the blessing of higher ranks were able to conquer them.

Skylar thought that these limits were only imposed by the system because of the weak nature of those with lower class and compensating for their lack of power with items was something that would be doable in order for him to continue participating in the raids in order to see the final dungeons that are said to be the world's ends.

He promised his younger brother that he would see the end of all of this. Whether it may be the world's end or the continuation of a new tomorrow, Skylar assured him that he would make it.

But alas, his persistence against the raids of these dungeons came to an end. As his vision started to dim, he could faintly see the notifications in his status window show a series of messages.

[S-Rank Dungeon: Impeding Doom of Death]

[Dungeon Raid Challenge Failed]

[You have died]

---

This story isn't officially being written and updated yet but merely a promo. Stay tuned for more news!