October 13th - Wicked Games [Kitsune Kaku x F!Reader] {Erotic Romance}

• Craving a new start in life, you move out of town and get a job in a high-end bath house with a small and close knit staff

Craving a new start in life, you move out of town and get a job in a high-end bath house with a small and close knit staff. Your employer, Kaku, makes your heart flutter every time he graces you with his smile, but what happens when a handsome stranger from Kaku's past comes to visit?

CW: me being mean to Thatch again, lots of story, vaginal penetration, fingering, unprotected sex, creampie, Camie most likely heard everything.

Title Song: "Wicked Games" By Chris Isaak

• CW: 7.4k

A scenic Japanese-style bathhouse just outside of a bustling city should have been your first clue that something may have been up

A scenic Japanese-style bathhouse just outside of a bustling city should have been your first clue that something may have been up. Yes, it offered good pay—ridiculously good pay—and that put some rose-colored glasses over your eyes, turning the red flags the same color as everything else, but it was super remote and just out of place. It made you wonder just how the owner was able to offer such a high salary.

Climbing the winding old stairs up the hills to the inn, you panted slightly as a young man sat in a casual yukata on the front veranda, smoking from a long pipe. His black baseball cap seemed odd given his choice of clothing, but his long and square nose was even more strange, "Ah, you must be Y/N," the man stood, standing heads taller than you as he held out his hand, "I'm the owner of the Foxtail Inn, Kaku. We talked on the phone."

You blinked a few times, not expecting the person you spoke to to be someone so young. Having done an initial phone interview, the man on the other end just sounded like he would be so much older, possibly near the age of your father or grandfather. Face to face, Kaku was around your age, maybe even just a year or two older, and...

... Hot.

"Yes, nice to meet you!" Shaking his hand, you did your best to keep a good poker face, not giving away your shock and awe of his age or handsome looks. In an attempt to distract yourself, you looked around at the entrance. It really was picturesque, a hand-carved sign out front in various languages, possibly all reading "Foxtail Inn," with a logo of a Fox surrounded by nine foxtail plants billowing in an illustrated breeze to the side. Adjusting your heavy backpack on your shoulders, you caught your overstuffed rolling suitcase before it fell over, smiling back to Kaku, "It really is beautiful up here."